• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Labels for Invitations

In summary, the labels for sticking to mini catalogs to invite to a show can be bought for $0.04/ea, or made with a cost of $0.70/invitation.
Liquid Sky
Who uses (or has used) the labels for sticking to the mini catalogs to invite to a show? Pros? Cons?

I currently have invitation flyers printed out online at Office Depot (w/ our discount and free shipping) with black text on colored paper. That's $0.04/ea flyer. I also have OD trifold the flyers for me. So the total cost per flyer ends up to be $0.05/ea.

I insert both the flyer and a mini inside a brightly colored envelope and mail off to the guests. So, when I factor in the cost of address labels (2 labels per envelope), the Astrobright envelope (brightly colored so it's eye catching when in the mail box), invitation flyer, mini and stamp...it ends up to be about $1.02/invitation. That's not including my time spent creating the monthly flyer, labeling...etc...etc.

I am liking the idea of simplifying. My AD has been using the the mini catty labels for the past 4 months and has great success. She doesn't even put the mini in an envelope. I asked her if she has had problems of hearing that guests weren't receiving the cattys and she said that she's had only a handful of people (she does 10 cooking shows/mo) mention that they didn't realize it was an invitation (until the host personally invited or they received my AD's phonevite message reminding of the show).

When I price out the cost of doing the mini catty w/ the large label w/ the show info, address label, and stamp it works out to be about $0.70/invitation. I'd also save some time doing this method.

I am kinda scared to try out the new method but I know I'll never know the outcome until I give it an honest try for a few months.

I'd love to hear your experiences (not theories) w/ this method. :chef:

I sent out my first batch of mini cat invites a few weeks ago. She says she's gotten 20 yes's for Sunday's show.

My only issue is that I was unable to get them to line up properly on my printer. I created the same labels in Word and printed them that way.

I LOVE using the Mini Catalog Labels. It makes it soooo easy!I've had great success with it - but I do put mine in an envelope, and handwrite the addresses to make it more personal.This month I'm using the Christmas mini's with the Christmas labels. So festive and pretty looking. I also make up my own sticker with the guest special for the month and attach those to catalogs.I get my envelopes at Costco - $6.99 for 500. They are white - but I use brightly colored sharpies to address the envelopes. (and I buy different stamps - although right now I'm using the Holiday Forever Stamps - those are pretty!)
I get my labels from www.labelsonline.com - dirt cheap! Love that site!

What sizes are available for the mini catalog labels?

The mini catalog labels for invitations are available in two sizes: 2x3 inches and 2.5x4 inches. Both sizes are perfect for adding a professional touch to your invitations.

Can I customize the design of the mini catalog labels?

Yes, you can customize the design of the mini catalog labels to fit your specific needs. You can choose from a variety of templates and add your own text, images, and colors to create a personalized label for your invitations.

What kind of paper are the mini catalog labels printed on?

The mini catalog labels are printed on high-quality, glossy paper that is both durable and visually appealing. The glossy finish adds a touch of elegance to your invitations and makes the labels stand out.

How many labels come in a pack?

Each pack of mini catalog labels contains 80 labels. This is enough for most small to medium-sized events, but you can always purchase multiple packs if you need more labels for a larger event.

Can I use the mini catalog labels for other purposes besides invitations?

While the mini catalog labels are specifically designed for invitations, you can certainly use them for other purposes as well. They are great for labeling party favors, gift bags, or even products if you are a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • chefmoseley