• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May 2006 Help Whip Cancer Products

In summary, the "May 2006 Help Whip Cancer Products" are a collection of kitchen and cooking tools offered by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer awareness and research in the month of May 2006. 100% of the net proceeds from these products will be donated to the American Cancer Society. These products are only available for purchase during the month of May 2006, but Pampered Chef does offer other products that support charities year-round. There are special promotions and discounts available for these products during the month of May, and they can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website.
pchef2006
Does anyone have an outside order form created for May?? That includes the Help Whip Cancer information but has room to place regular items too. Also does anyone have any cooking demo ideas for HWC??

See the current thread for Microwave Cake recipes. I just posted some Help Whip Cancer ideas.

Hi there! I don't have a specific outside order form for May, but I have seen some great templates online that you could customize to include the Help Whip Cancer information and regular items. As for cooking demo ideas for HWC, have you thought about incorporating pink-themed recipes or even hosting a pink-themed potluck where everyone brings a dish to share? You could also do a "pink party" where guests can make pink desserts or drinks, and donate a portion of the proceeds to HWC. Hope that helps!

1. What are the "May 2006 Help Whip Cancer Products"?

The "May 2006 Help Whip Cancer Products" are a collection of kitchen and cooking tools offered by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer awareness and research in the month of May 2006.

2. How much of the proceeds from these products go towards cancer research?

100% of the net proceeds from the "May 2006 Help Whip Cancer Products" will be donated to the American Cancer Society to fund breast cancer research and support programs.

3. Can I purchase these products outside of the month of May 2006?

Unfortunately, these products are only available for purchase during the month of May 2006 as part of our breast cancer awareness campaign. However, Pampered Chef does offer other products that support various charities year-round.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for these products?

Yes, there are certain promotions and discounts available for the "May 2006 Help Whip Cancer Products" during the month of May, including a portion of the sales being donated to the American Cancer Society.

5. Can I purchase these products online?

Yes, the "May 2006 Help Whip Cancer Products" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the products you would like to purchase and proceed to checkout to complete your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies