• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer: Games & Recipes for a Theme Show

Well just one quick second recipe I do is the 2-step fudge. I melt one can of Strawberry frosting and 1 cup of white chocolate chips together in the saute pan. Then I pour it into a small bar pan and let sit for 20-30 minutes in the fridge. There you go....pink fudge.One way to make the pink fudge is to melt together one can of strawberry frosting and 1 cup of white chocolate chips. Another way is to just pour the frosting into a small bar pan and let it sit for 20-30 minutes in the fridge.
Cassie1037
Gold Member
What are your games, recipes, etc. for a Help Whip Cancer theme show?

Well just one quick second recipe I do is the 2-step fudge. I melt one can of Strawberry frosting and 1 cup of white chocolate chips together in the saute pan. Then I pour it into a small bar pan and let sit for 20-30 minutes in the fridge. There you go....pink fudge.

Some people like to do pink recipes (trifle, punch, etc). Others like to do recipes that feature cancer-fighting foods (blueberries, etc.). I usually do my normal show and just talk about the pink products.

Christ Follower said:
Well just one quick second recipe I do is the 2-step fudge. I melt one can of Strawberry frosting and 1 cup of white chocolate chips together in the saute pan. Then I pour it into a small bar pan and let sit for 20-30 minutes in the fridge. There you go....pink fudge.

OOH, that sounds good. :D

I'm new at this site and I'm hoping i can post a picture. How about this cake with the pink frosting that Ellen Hill described above...for a HWC show?
Okay, I can't post the picture, but I'm going to go back to it and then send another posting as to where it is.....

Okay, it is under "Power Cooking Shows" by ChefSheryl, go down to the 11th posting and you'll see the "Beautiful" Chocolate Velvet Cake someone made! I think that cake would be great for a HWC dessert with the pink frosting that Ellen described above!!!! I think it would be quite pretty with Chocolate Cake, Pink Frosting & Big, Ripe, Juicy Strawberries!!!!!

I think I'll be making the strawberry cream trifle.
I do like Ann said; normal show, just talk about HWC. I also get the brochures they always have available from ACS to give out to the guests.

Strawberry cream trifle sounds really good. mmmm.

Christ Follower said:

Think that would fit into a large bar pan?

I have made the strawberry cream trifle at a party and it was a big hit! I was a big hit at home also. My kids loved it. It's really good. I made it once with the cheesecake pudding mix and once with the banana pudding. When the Seasons best cookbooks come out and the new recipes I make most of them for dinner, its sorta my trial run so that I am not making the food for the first time at a party.

1. What is "Help Whip Cancer" and why is it important?

"Help Whip Cancer" is an annual campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support organizations. It is important because it allows us to give back to our community and make a positive impact in the fight against breast cancer.

2. How can I host a "Help Whip Cancer" theme show?

Hosting a "Help Whip Cancer" theme show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to host a theme show. They will provide you with all the resources and support you need to have a successful event.

3. Are there specific recipes and games for a "Help Whip Cancer" theme show?

Yes, there are specific recipes and games that are designed for a "Help Whip Cancer" theme show. These recipes are pink-themed and feature ingredients that are known to help prevent breast cancer. The games are also centered around the theme and help raise awareness while having fun.

4. How much of the proceeds from a "Help Whip Cancer" theme show goes towards breast cancer research?

For every "Help Whip Cancer" theme show, Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales to breast cancer research and support organizations. The exact percentage varies, but typically it is around 10% of the sales.

5. Can I still participate in "Help Whip Cancer" even if I can't host a theme show?

Absolutely! You can still make a difference by purchasing "Help Whip Cancer" products or hosting a virtual show. You can also spread the word and raise awareness by sharing information about the campaign with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • pamperedchef88