• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Hear About the Help Whip Cancer Celebrity Auction on Charitybuzz?

In summary, the conversation discussed the importance of being a good listener in relationships and the difference between hearing and actively listening. The speaker emphasized the value of paying attention to nonverbal cues and truly understanding the other person's perspective. They also noted that being a good listener takes effort and practice, but it can greatly improve communication and strengthen relationships.
That one's from 2008.

They did do one last year, too, if I remember right. I wonder if they'll do it again this year?

I didn't even see that! Sorry- I just thought it was cool how they were going all directions.

Lori

Related to Did You Hear About the Help Whip Cancer Celebrity Auction on Charitybuzz?

1. What is Completely Missed This?

Completely Missed This is an online platform that hosts charity auctions featuring unique experiences and items for a good cause.

2. What is "Help Whip Cancer Celebrity Auction"?

"Help Whip Cancer Celebrity Auction" is a specific charity auction on Completely Missed This that raises funds for cancer research and support programs. It features exclusive experiences and items donated by celebrities.

3. How does the auction benefit cancer research?

All proceeds from the "Help Whip Cancer Celebrity Auction" go towards supporting cancer research and support programs through reputable organizations such as the American Cancer Society.

4. How can I participate in the auction?

To participate in the "Help Whip Cancer Celebrity Auction," you can visit the Completely Missed This website and bid on the items or experiences that interest you. You can also create an account to receive updates on upcoming auctions.

5. Can I donate items or experiences for the auction?

Yes, you can donate items or experiences for the "Help Whip Cancer Celebrity Auction." Simply contact Completely Missed This to inquire about the donation process and guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • jennytodd