• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Theme: Do You Feel Lucky? Fun Games and Prizes Await!

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for a potential March theme, with a suggestion for a "Luck of the Irish" twist on the "Do You Feel Lucky?" theme. The speaker also suggests traditional Irish recipes and proposes several game ideas, including a shamrock scavenger hunt, leprechaun limbo, Lucky Charms bingo, pin the hat on the leprechaun, and a gold coin toss. They also mention potential cheaper prizes, such as green nail polish or St. Patrick's Day themed items. Additionally, there is a suggestion to consider using a free rub or seasoning as a prize instead of free shipping, to potentially boost party sales and earn commission towards an incentive trip.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
I am thinking of a March theme, and was thinking maybe a Do You Feel Lucky? theme. I was thinking it coud be a show with lots of games/chances to win prizes. I usually don't do games except Stealing Hearts. If I do this what kind of recipe would you think would work and what games are fun, quick and easy. Also, I will only be doing cheaper prizes, SB, citus press, mini whipper, scrapers...maybe one for Free Shipping.

What do you think?

Instead of Free Shipping you should do a free rub or seasoning. The free shipping will cost you $4.75 out of pocket end of story. A free rub or seasoning will cost round about the same but you will boost the party sales by about $5.00 and you will get a minimum of 20% back in commission on the item. Just my thought on it.

Different perspective -- you can spend the $4.75 in shipping or buy yourself 5 more points towards the incentive trip. 5 points could make all the difference come the end of the year!

A "Luck of the Irish" theme could be a fun twist on the "Do You Feel Lucky?" idea for March. For the recipe, you could make traditional Irish dishes like corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, or Irish soda bread. For the games, here are a few ideas:1. Shamrock Scavenger Hunt: Hide small paper shamrocks around the room or in different areas of your home. Whoever finds the most shamrocks wins a prize.2. Leprechaun Limbo: Set up a limbo stick (or use a broom) and have guests take turns trying to limbo under it while holding a small pot of "gold" (chocolate coins or gold-wrapped candies). The person who can limbo the lowest without dropping their pot of gold wins a prize.3. Lucky Charms Bingo: Instead of traditional bingo numbers, use Lucky Charms cereal marshmallows as the markers. Call out the shapes and colors of the marshmallows and whoever gets five in a row wins a prize.4. Pin the Hat on the Leprechaun: Similar to pin the tail on the donkey, blindfold guests and have them try to pin a green top hat on a poster of a leprechaun. The person who gets their hat closest to the correct spot wins a prize.5. Gold Coin Toss: Set up a pot or container and have guests take turns tossing gold-wrapped chocolate coins into it. The person who gets the most coins in wins a prize.For the cheaper prizes, you could also include items like green nail polish, St. Patrick's Day themed candles or mugs, or even small pots of clovers or other plants as a nod to the Irish theme. Hope this helps and have a lucky and fun March theme!

1. What is the "Do You Feel Lucky" theme all about?

The "Do You Feel Lucky" theme is all about bringing some fun and excitement into your kitchen! It's a playful theme that encourages taking risks and trying new things in the kitchen.

2. How can I incorporate the "Do You Feel Lucky" theme into my cooking?

There are many ways to incorporate the theme into your cooking. You can try making new and adventurous recipes, incorporating unexpected ingredients, or even hosting a themed dinner party with games and prizes.

3. Are there any specific products from Pampered Chef that go with the "Do You Feel Lucky" theme?

Yes, there are several products that can enhance your "Do You Feel Lucky" cooking experience. Our Mix 'N Chop and Quick Cooker are perfect for trying out new and adventurous recipes. You can also use our Party Skewers for a fun and playful presentation of your dishes.

4. Can I use the "Do You Feel Lucky" theme for a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Our "Do You Feel Lucky" theme is a great way to add some excitement to your Pampered Chef party. You can incorporate themed games and prizes, as well as showcasing products that align with the theme.

5. Is the "Do You Feel Lucky" theme only for experienced cooks?

No, the theme is for everyone! Whether you're a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen, the "Do You Feel Lucky" theme is all about having fun and trying new things. Don't be afraid to take risks and get creative with your cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefmartha
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows