• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food Chopper Feud: Fun Game for Guests at Your Next Show!

In summary, "Food Chopper Feud" is a team-based game that involves using the Pampered Chef Food Chopper to chop various food items in a race against the clock. To play, guests are divided into two teams and take turns chopping pre-selected food items within a time limit. The main supply needed is the Pampered Chef Food Chopper, along with a variety of food items and a timer. It can be played with a large group and is recommended for no more than 6 people per team. Playing "Food Chopper Feud" at a Pampered Chef show showcases the efficiency and versatility of the Food Chopper, adds fun and competition to the party, and introduces new ways to use the tool in the kitchen.
CAPCnewbie
I came across an older thread about a game called the Food Chopper feud. I have a show Monday night and the ladies are all eager to have a great night. The host has been talking up the DCB like crazy so we are doing the fajitas and margaritas. Lately I've been thinking that my shows haven't been fun enough and I feel like the "talking head". While the fajitas are cooking, I was hoping to play a quick fun game and the chopper feud sounded kinda fun. But i cant find instructions on how to actually play the game. What kind of questions would you ask the guests? Has anyone played this before or have any idea how to play it?

we played it at a meeting several times. pick two people and they come up, rotate around to let everyone have a turn, ask questions about products in the catalog, hosting, consultants, blah blah blah. Ask the question, they slap the food chopper and who ever gets the answer right gets the point. Family feud style with a food chopper as the buzzer. All questions pertain to PC.

This might be the greatest thing game ever. Like if I ever get married and someone makes me play those awful bridal shower games, we will play them with the food chopper.

What is "Food Chopper Feud"?

"Food Chopper Feud" is a fun game that can be played at Pampered Chef parties or shows. It is a team-based game that involves using the Pampered Chef Food Chopper to chop various food items in a race against the clock.

How do you play "Food Chopper Feud"?

To play "Food Chopper Feud," divide your guests into two teams. Each team will have a designated chopper and a set of pre-selected food items to chop. The teams will take turns chopping the food items within a specific time limit. The team that finishes chopping all the items first wins the game.

What supplies do I need to play "Food Chopper Feud"?

The main supply you will need is the Pampered Chef Food Chopper. You will also need a variety of food items to chop, such as fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Additionally, you may want to have a timer or stopwatch to keep track of the time.

Can "Food Chopper Feud" be played with a large group?

Yes, "Food Chopper Feud" can be played with a large group. You can divide the group into multiple teams and have multiple choppers and sets of food items to accommodate everyone. It is recommended to have no more than 6 people on each team.

What are the benefits of playing "Food Chopper Feud" at a Pampered Chef show?

"Food Chopper Feud" is a great way to showcase the Pampered Chef Food Chopper and its efficiency in the kitchen. It also adds an element of fun and competition to the party, making it more engaging for guests. Plus, it is a great way to introduce new and creative ways to use the Food Chopper in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies