• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Name of That Fun Survey Game For Hosting Shows?

In summary, Becky helped a guest figure out how to host a show using the game she remembers from a conference a few years ago. The game asks guests questions and they fill out the back of their survey slip. The game is mentioned in a workshop mp3 from a national conference. Thanks, AlmondFarm!
AJPratt
Silver Member
It was some time ago someone posted a game where you ask the guests questions and they fill out the back of their survery slip.

You ask things like: Name three friends, What is the best night of the week, choose one food, and you can roll it into something like "You started your guest list; this is the theme show you'll do; and this is the night of the week for your show" SOMETHING like that. I am looking for the game, because I can't remember it exactly and I know I am messing it up. I did look through the files and didn't see it. Then again, its late.

I know what you're talking about Anne, and I know it was 5 questions - but I don't have a flyer for it...

It was something like:

1. Name 5 friends you don't see here tonight

2. Do you like appetizers, main dishes, or desserts better?

3. What night of the week is usually free for you?

4. Soda, Coffee, or Wine?

5. What 3 products would you love to have if money were no object?

Then you say something about how they have gotten all of the hardest parts about hosting out of the way - they've started their guest list, they've decided what kind of demo to have, what night of the week would be best for their party, what kind of drinks they'd like to serve, and also started their wish list of what they can get for free and 1/2 price. :D

this game is mentioned in one of the bookings workshop mp3 from national conference too.

Thanks, Becky. I was beginning to think I was nuts.

Thanks, AlmondFarm!

Becky was a HUGE help, but does anyone have the exact wording?

Anne, I did a twist of this at my show last night. I only asked them to write down the names of five friends that weren't in attendance, and three items they'd love have in the catalog if money wasn't an object. I didn't do the food because I want to concentrate on DCB recipes, and I didn't do the night of the week because I can currently only do shows on Thursdays.

I then asked them to fill in the top of the front without explaining what the back was for. When I got to the questions. I said something to the effect of "The first one is about hosting a show. As I mentioned, an average host gets around $100 in free products. And you've already done the hardest part on the back of your slip! You've started your guest list, and you've started your wish list. Now all we have to do is pick a date, so if you'd like to compare calendars, check yes"

In thinking back to it, you could also tie it into the recruiting too. "On the back of your slip, you've got the names of five friends you could ask to help by hosting your first few shows. And you've started a wish list of items that you can purchase with the Pampered Chef dollars you can earn."

I hope that helps :)

What types of games does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of game options, including board games, card games, and party games. We also have a selection of puzzles and educational games for children.

Do you have any games that are appropriate for children?

Yes, we have a selection of games that are specifically designed for children, including educational games that help develop skills such as counting, spelling, and problem-solving.

Are your games suitable for large groups?

Absolutely! We have many party games that are perfect for large groups, such as trivia games and charades. These games are great for gatherings with friends or family.

Do you have any games that are perfect for family game night?

Yes, we have a variety of games that are perfect for family game night. From classic board games like Monopoly and Scrabble to newer games like Codenames and Ticket to Ride, there's something for everyone to enjoy!

Can I purchase your games online?

Yes, you can purchase our games online through our website. We also have a network of independent consultants who can assist you with your purchase and answer any questions you may have about our games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies