• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Games: Quick & Fun Ideas Needed!

In summary, this game is a lot of fun and can be customized to fit the specific shower. Guests get a chance to learn about the bride and groom and have a lot of fun doing it.
LBurke
I've got my first bridal shower coming up in a couple weeks and am looking for a quick but fun game to play. What do you all do? I searched the game files but couldn't find anything other than the left/right game that really grabbed me.

I have the guests play How well do you know the bride? Did you see that one anywhere on here? If not, I'll attach it.

I think I did see that one... I'll have to go look at it again. You have good results with it?

I like to work around a "MATCHING" theme at my showers.

Attached is a matching of famous pairs I received from my ED and it has been a real hit. The RED names are those of the bride and groom. I tell people to do their best to match the pairs and stand wehn they think they have the right matches. I give a prize to the first 3.

I have a table set up with PC products and food/items you would use with the product (mostly plastic fruit, etc.) Example: the Salad & Berry Spinner and a head of artificail lettuce, SS Saucepan & Pan Protectors, etc. After I give the bride her apron, I have her gaze out the window.

I invite guests to go over to the table and view the items and see if they know what matches what. I try to pick our most obscure products.

The game is to guess how many matches the bride will make!! Most brides have never even seen a piece of fresh ginger - let alone know what product you would use to grate it LOL!!!

I tell the bride she has 1 minute (I do not use a timer - but I do yell out things like, 20 mores seconds) to make as many of the matches as whe can. I usually have (12). I tell the guest to raise their hands if they are seasoned PC guests. Then tell the bride to utilize their knowledge. They can ask for help fron guests - but cannot ask what goes with what. Guests can offer help in the same manner.

Example: It's ginger - you grate it. Tomatoes need to be sliced. Etc.

It has been a real hit at the shows - because - if guests don't know what matches what - it gives me an opportunity to discuss the product.

I like to work around a "MATCHING" theme at my showers.

Attached is a matching of famous pairs I received from my ED and it has been a real hit. The RED names are those of the bride and groom. I tell people to do their best to match the pairs and stand wehn they think they have the right matches. I give a prize to the first 3.

I have a table set up with PC products and food/items you would use with the product (mostly plastic fruit, etc.) Example: the Salad & Berry Spinner and a head of artificial lettuce, SS Saucepan & Pan Protectors, etc. After I give the bride her apron, I have her gaze out the window.

I invite guests to go over to the table and view the items and see if they know what matches what. I try to pick our most obscure products.

The game is to guess how many matches the bride will make!! Most brides have never even seen a piece of fresh ginger - let alone know what product you would use to grate it LOL!!!

I tell the bride she has 1 minute (I do not use a timer - but I do yell out things like, 20 mores seconds) to make as many of the matches as whe can. I usually have (12). I tell the guest to raise their hands if they are seasoned PC guests. Then tell the bride to utilize their knowledge. They can ask for help fron guests - but cannot ask what goes with what. Guests can offer help in the same manner.

Example: It's ginger - you grate it. Tomatoes need to be sliced. Etc.

It has been a real hit at the shows - because - if guests don't know what matches what - it gives me an opportunity to discuss the product.

Attachments

• Famous Pairs - word.doc
    50 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
When my brother got married, we threw a (non PC as it was 7 years ago) bridal shower for his fiancee. We did the newlywed game where we asked my brother questions and then had her tell us what she thought HE said. It was a hoot. This would require you speaking to the groom-to-be, but might be worth it to go the extra mile.

What are some popular games for a bridal shower?

Some popular games for a bridal shower include "How Well Do You Know the Bride?", "Bridal Bingo", "The Newlywed Game", "Purse Raid", and "Wedding Mad Libs".

Are there any games that are quick and easy to set up?

Yes, there are several games that are quick and easy to set up for a bridal shower. Some ideas include "Guess the Dress", "Ring Hunt", "Marshmallow Toss", and "Name That Love Song". These games require minimal supplies and can be set up in just a few minutes.

Can games be tailored to fit a specific theme?

Absolutely! You can easily modify many bridal shower games to fit a specific theme. For example, if the theme is "Around the World", you can play a game where guests have to match famous couples from different countries.

What are some games that involve the bride's partner?

Including the bride's partner in a game can be a fun way to involve them in the celebration. Some ideas include "The Newlywed Game", "How Well Do You Know the Bride and Groom?", and "Couple Trivia". These games allow the couple to show off their knowledge of each other and can be a great source of entertainment for guests.

Are there any games that can be played virtually?

Yes, there are several virtual bridal shower games that can be played through video conferencing platforms. Some ideas include "Virtual Scavenger Hunt", "Guess the Celebrity Couples", and "Wedding Pictionary". These games can be a fun way to keep the celebration going even if guests are not able to attend in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cdsparks04
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • thehaleykitchen