• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need the "Left/Right Game for a Bridal Show!! Today!

In summary, the "Left/Right Game" is a popular icebreaker game often played at bridal showers where a gift is passed around a circle while a story is read. The person holding the gift at the end of the story gets to keep it. To set up the game, you will need a gift, a printed copy of the "Left/Right" story, and a group of players. There are many different "Left/Right" stories available online for free or in books, or you can create your own personalized story. Suitable gifts for the game include items for the bride-to-be, and variations of the game can be made by changing the story or using different types of gifts.
MissChef
Gold Member
I leave in 2 hours for my bridal shower and I would like an extra game to play! I use to have a game I played but I can't find it anywhere!! And it's been a few years since I did one of these bridal shows! :)....so I was wondering if any of you have the "Left/Right Game" specifically for a bridal show? If you could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!!

here's one

Attachments

• Left Right Poem.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 844
this is a generic left/right though....

Thank you! The last one is exactly what I was looking for! Your help is so greatly appreciated! I love this site for all the awesome fellow consultants I have met! Thank you, again, so much! :):thumbup::thumbup::D

Hello! My name is Amy, I am a Consultant in Louisiana. Looking for more games to play at my shows, I would appreciate it if you would send me this one!
[email protected]
Thank you!!!

Karen - you hand a tool to someone (it can be the tool that will be won, or a different one) and read the poem. The first direction you read is when they start to pass the tool. every time you say "left" or "right" the passing direction changes. The winner is the person who has the tool when you finish the poem.

Amy - just download it, click on either link and download.

Excellent, thanks for sharing!!!

What is the "Left/Right Game" for a bridal show?

The "Left/Right Game" is a popular icebreaker game often played at bridal showers. It involves passing a gift around a circle while a story is read. When the story mentions the word "left," the gift is passed to the left, and when it mentions "right," the gift is passed to the right. The person holding the gift at the end of the story gets to keep it.

How do I set up the "Left/Right Game" for a bridal show?

To set up the game, you will need a gift, a printed copy of the "Left/Right" story, and a group of players. Have the players sit in a circle and give the gift to one person to start. Then, read the story out loud, passing the gift around as directed. The game can also be adapted to be played with smaller groups or even with couples.

Where can I find a "Left/Right" story for a bridal show?

There are many different "Left/Right" stories available online for free. You can also find books with multiple stories specifically designed for bridal showers. Alternatively, you can create your own story using the couple's names or adding personal details to make it more unique and fun.

What types of gifts are suitable for the "Left/Right Game" at a bridal show?

The gift for the game can be anything that is suitable for the bride-to-be, such as kitchen items, home decor, or beauty products. It is best to choose a gift that is easy to pass around and not too bulky. Some hosts also like to make the gift a bit more special by wrapping it in multiple layers of paper, making it more challenging to unwrap during the game.

Are there any variations of the "Left/Right Game" for a bridal show?

Yes, there are many variations of the game that you can try to make it more interesting or personalized. For example, you can change the story to fit a specific theme or add challenges for players to complete before passing the gift. You can also use different types of gifts, such as a gift card or a small prize, to make the game more exciting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cdsparks04
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • LBurke