• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Bridal shower game ideas needed

queenjean

Feb 13, 2005
I have a shower SOON, like in 2 days. They want me to do a couple games and give away PC prizes. Does anyone have any ideas for some fun games for a bridal shower?

Thanks.:)

Mar 2, 2006
I am sure there are alot of bridal show games online. Last year when I was "helping" to get my baby shower stuff, I did a search for shower games. Came up with ALOT. then just incorporate the PC. hth I will do a search and see if I can find a good site

queenjean

Feb 13, 2005
Thanks!

I will check those sites. I did some checking too and found one. You put white food in baggies and they have to guess what it is without opening the bag. Things like flour, baking soda, sugar, salt, etc. Sounded fun and food related.

I am still looking for another one if anyone has any specific bridal games they play at thier shows.

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Posted below are some games that I do at mine. The one where the bride walks around with pampered chef products in the basket, then you ask questions about what the bride is wearing is a big hit! Good Luck, these shows are so much fun.:D

Attachments

• PC Point Game-1.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 486
  • PC Bridal Games.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,003

queenjean

Feb 13, 2005
Thanks!

My show is in a couple hours and I am ready!! I am doing the white food in baggies and the one where the bride to be walks around with PC items in a basket and then leaves the room and everyone is supposed to remember what she was wearing.

Thanks for all the help.:D