• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Left-Right Game Ideas for a Fun and Memorable Shower

In summary, the "Bridal Left-Right Game" is a popular bridal shower game where guests pass around a gift while listening to a story or poem that includes the words "left" and "right". The guest holding the gift at the end of the story wins a prize. The story can be customized and gift ideas include kitchen gadgets, beauty products, and personalized items. The number of guests who can play depends on the size of the circle and the number of gifts available.
dianevill
Gold Member
Has anyone come up with a left-right game for a bridal shower? I found the ones for hosts, recruiting, etc., but none for a bride.

Thanks!

I found one in case anyone ever needs it. It was actually on my hard drive, but I don't remember where I got it (probably from here, so thank you if that's the case!)

Attachments

• PC Bridal Shower Right Left Game.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 883
Thank you so much! I might be doing my first Bridal shower this September!

Thanks Diane! Glad you could help yourself!:)

Here's a revised game that I found on here some time ago...

Attachments

• Revised Bridal Left.doc
    27 KB · Views: 504
That's a good one, too. I'm going to print that one also and let the host decide which one I should do. Thank you Sandy! I'm headed for my shower in about an hour. I'm ready, but nervous! I always get nervous for showers because I really don't want to screw up the bride's day!

Wish me luck!

1. What is the "Bridal Left-Right Game"?

The "Bridal Left-Right Game" is a popular bridal shower game where guests are given a story or poem to read out loud while passing a gift or item around the circle. The goal of the game is to end up with the gift in your hands at the end of the story.

2. How do you play the "Bridal Left-Right Game"?

To play the game, guests sit in a circle and are given a gift or item to pass around. The host reads a story or poem that includes the words "left" and "right" multiple times. When the word "left" is mentioned, the gift is passed to the left, and when the word "right" is mentioned, the gift is passed to the right. The guest holding the gift at the end of the story wins a prize.

3. Can I customize the story for the "Bridal Left-Right Game"?

Yes, the story or poem for the game can be customized to fit the theme of the bridal shower or the bride's interests. You can also include inside jokes or funny references to make the game more personal and entertaining.

4. What are some ideas for gifts to use in the "Bridal Left-Right Game"?

Some popular gift ideas for the game include kitchen gadgets, beauty products, candles, and small household items. You can also use a gift that is related to the bride, such as a photo of the couple or a personalized item.

5. How many guests can play the "Bridal Left-Right Game" at once?

The number of guests who can play the game at once depends on the size of the circle and the number of gifts you have. It is recommended to have at least 5-10 guests to make the game more fun and competitive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
huskerlissa
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • thehaleykitchen