• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Fundraiser Inviation - Anyone Have One?

In summary, an HWC Fundraiser Invitation is an invitation to a Pampered Chef fundraiser event where a portion of the sales will go towards supporting a specific cause or organization. These invitations are typically sent out by the host of the event or can be found on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host your own HWC Fundraiser and choose the cause or organization you want to support. Hosting an HWC Fundraiser allows you to not only support a good cause, but also earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products. At an HWC Fundraiser, you can purchase any Pampered Chef product from the current catalog, and a portion of the sales will go towards the chosen cause or organization.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have a host who has graciously decided to have a HWC fundraiser in her home. I need an invitation for her to distribute. Anyone have something that I can borrow or tweak? It can be full-page or postcard size. Thanks!

Here is one I am using that isn't so over loaded.

Attachments

• 2 Garth.zip
    1 MB · Views: 355
here's one i found in the old post, i changed it a bit and i'm planning on using it =-D

Last edited:
Nice flyer just proof read it You put 60% March and the tickets you have 5 for may or june and 10 for may. Good luck at your fundraiser. I am doing on the same day.

What is an HWC Fundraiser Invitation?

An HWC Fundraiser Invitation is an invitation to a Pampered Chef fundraiser event where a portion of the sales will go towards supporting a specific cause or organization.

How do I receive an HWC Fundraiser Invitation?

HWC Fundraiser Invitations are typically sent out by the host of the event. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or search for upcoming fundraisers on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I host my own HWC Fundraiser?

Yes, you can host your own HWC Fundraiser and choose the cause or organization you want to support. Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to set up the event and start inviting your friends and family.

What are the benefits of hosting an HWC Fundraiser?

Hosting an HWC Fundraiser not only supports a good cause, but also allows you to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products based on the total sales of the event. It's a win-win for everyone involved!

What products are available for purchase at an HWC Fundraiser?

At an HWC Fundraiser, you can purchase any Pampered Chef product from the current catalog, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. A portion of the sales from these products will go towards supporting the chosen cause or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cheftiffany
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • pamperedalaska