• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitation- Need Opinions Please

In summary, the "Invitation- Need Opinions Please" event is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to gather feedback and opinions from friends and family on their products. To host an event, you can contact your consultant or host a virtual event. There is no cost to host, but it is recommended to provide refreshments and thank guests with a small gift. As a hostess, you can earn rewards based on the sales made at your event. You can invite anyone to the event and your consultant can provide guidance on how many guests to invite.
heather223
Gold Member
I am thinking about switing to a full page invitation that will be printed Black/ White on colored paper. I was sending postcards, but I am going through a ton of color ink and it is very time consuming because things don't always align correctly when I print them. Can you please give me your thoughts on the invitation attached? Does it look professional? Thanks!

Attachments

• Generic Coking Show Invite #2 CS.doc
    149 KB · Views: 307
i like the line at the bottom about we are always adding more...its so true :)

You need to add the word "if" in this spot: … you’re looking for a fresh new

where did you find the cute chef hat guy?

1. What is the purpose of an "Invitation- Need Opinions Please" event?

The purpose of an "Invitation- Need Opinions Please" event is to gather feedback and opinions from your friends and family on Pampered Chef products. This helps the hostess make informed decisions on which products to purchase and also provides an opportunity for guests to try out the products before buying them.

2. How do I host an "Invitation- Need Opinions Please" event?

To host an "Invitation- Need Opinions Please" event, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant who will assist you in setting up the event. You can also host a virtual event through online platforms such as Zoom or Facebook Live, where your consultant can guide you through the event virtually.

3. Is there a cost to host an "Invitation- Need Opinions Please" event?

No, there is no cost to host an "Invitation- Need Opinions Please" event. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and products for the event. However, it is recommended to have some refreshments for your guests and to offer a small gift or discount to thank them for their participation.

4. Can I earn rewards for hosting an "Invitation- Need Opinions Please" event?

Yes, as a hostess, you can earn rewards such as free products, discounts, and hostess exclusive items based on the sales made at your event. The more products sold, the more rewards you can earn. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide more details on the rewards program.

5. Who can I invite to my "Invitation- Need Opinions Please" event?

You can invite anyone you like to your "Invitation- Need Opinions Please" event, such as friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors. It is also a great opportunity to introduce Pampered Chef products to those who may not be familiar with them. Your consultant can provide guidance on how many guests to invite for a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
feather18
  • EdraJayne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl