• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Host Special: Closing Date and Submission Deadline - Don't Miss Out!

If you have not yet submitted your show, then it is still possible to submit it after August 4th, but it will not count for any incentives or bonuses. Consultants Corner has more information on this.So the July show needs to be resolved by August 4th in order to get the bonus and the incentive. If you have not yet submitted your show, it is still possible to submit it after August 4th, but it will not count for any incentives or bonuses.
WLMcCoy
My host is having a show on July 31. How soon after her show does she have to close and submit to still get the July host special? Since it will be August when she closes her show, I don't want her to lose her chance to get the July specials. Thanks is advance.

I looked on the bottom of the flyer but it did not say, usually it's by the 4th of the next month, maybe someone wil have a correct answer. Consultants corner will tell you if you at the bottom of the host special. Starting this fall we will have till the 15th of the next month.

Starting in the fall we have until the 15th of the following month, but currently you have until the 31st of August to close a July show. I would not recommend waiting that long, but you do have until the end of August to close this show. I hope this helps!!

ok, so for a September show I will have until the 15th of October to close it and they will still receive the Sept. special?

Yes, you will have until October 15th to submit a September show and have them receive the September specials. Be careful in July and August. Discontinued products may sell out so you'll want to submit as soon as possible.

Also if you are trying to earn something - like the pumpkin bowl in July - the shows have to be held and submitted in that month, so a July show submitted in August won't count. Just wanted to point that out so you aren't disappointed.

here is the fine print:

Note: The Bonus Free Product Value is available to hosts of July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $500 in guest sales before tax and shipping. The Outdoor Party Sticks are available to hosts of July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping.

The Outdoor Party Sticks are also available to the past host from whom the July Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Jan. 1, 2008). Limit two per Show — one for the current host and one for the past host from whom the Show was booked.

The 12 or more buying guests bonus is available for July Cooking Show, Catalog Show and Wedding Shower hosts only. The Monthly Host Special is available to Wedding Registries the month Registry Rewards are redeemed. For reproduction and use by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you have until August 31st to submit the order so the host and guest can get their specials - but do you honestly want to wait that long? and DON'T tell the host because she will drag her feet. I usually say the 5th of the month - to make it urgent to close the show.

O.k., what does it mean on PC Newswire when they said that July shows needed to be resolved by Aug. 4? I know we have until the end of August, so I'm completely confused by this! I have a show that said they couldn't close until the 8th.

If you submitted a July show IN July and want to get paid for it on the next pay AND/OR have it count for an incentive for you as the consultant then any problems with payments (i.e. declined credit card) need to be resolved by August 4th.

What is a Show Closing Question?

A Show Closing Question is a question used at the end of a Pampered Chef party to encourage guests to make a purchase or book their own party. It is typically asked by the consultant and is designed to create a sense of urgency and excitement.

Why is a Show Closing Question important?

A Show Closing Question is important because it helps to drive sales and bookings for future parties. It also gives the guests a clear call to action and helps them make a decision about purchasing or hosting a party.

What are some examples of Show Closing Questions?

Some examples of Show Closing Questions include: "Which of these products do you think would make your life easier?", "Would you like to take advantage of our hostess special and earn free products?", and "Do you want to schedule your own party and earn free products as a hostess?"

How should I ask a Show Closing Question?

When asking a Show Closing Question, it is important to use a positive and enthusiastic tone. Make sure to maintain eye contact with your guests and be confident in your products and the benefits they offer.

What should I do if a guest says no to a Show Closing Question?

If a guest says no to a Show Closing Question, don't get discouraged. Remain positive and thank them for attending the party. You can also offer them the opportunity to purchase products or book a party at a later time. Remember to follow up with them after the party as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies