• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Show Closing Deadline: Important Updates and Dates to Keep in Mind

In summary, the Show Closing Deadline is the date by which all orders must be submitted for a Pampered Chef party in order to be eligible for host rewards and discounts. It varies depending on the specific party, but is typically set for two weeks after the party date. If you miss the deadline, the host will not receive any rewards or discounts, so it is important to submit orders before the deadline. In some cases, the deadline can be extended, but it is up to the discretion of the Pampered Chef consultant. Orders can be submitted by contacting the consultant or placing an order online through the party's unique ordering link, with assistance from the consultant if needed.
pamperedcheermom
Can someone tell me when the new deadline starts for show closings. I remember receiving an email from PC about shows being closed by the 15th of the following month instead of the last day of the month. I can't find the email and asking some of you is easier at times! Some of my hosts want to drag things out so I need to make sure I don't tell them the wrong date. It may not start till Sept when all the Fall products comes out but I wanted to make sure. I have a July host who is still getting outside orders and wants to hold her show open for a few more weeks. I'm just hoping the deadline isn't August 15 because I told her August 31.:(

This goes into effect with the September shows. Sept shows must be closed by October 15th, October shows by November 15 and so on.

THANKS! That's what I was hoping for.

What is the Show Closing Deadline?

The Show Closing Deadline is the date by which all orders must be submitted for a Pampered Chef party in order to be eligible for host rewards and discounts.

When is the Show Closing Deadline?

The Show Closing Deadline varies depending on the specific party, but it is typically set for two weeks after the party date.

What happens if I miss the Show Closing Deadline?

If you miss the Show Closing Deadline, you will still be able to submit orders, but the host will not receive any rewards or discounts. It is important to submit orders before the deadline to ensure the host receives all the benefits of hosting a party.

Can I extend the Show Closing Deadline?

In some cases, the Show Closing Deadline can be extended, but it is ultimately up to the discretion of the Pampered Chef consultant. It is important to communicate with your consultant if you need an extension.

How do I submit orders before the Show Closing Deadline?

You can submit orders by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order online through the party's unique ordering link. Your consultant can provide you with more specific instructions and assistance if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • LarissaRed123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
Replies
Views
esavvymom