• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Will the July Host Special Be for My Mom's Church Kitchen?

In summary, the July host special is a promotional offer exclusively available to Pampered Chef hosts during the month of July. To qualify for the special, hosts must reach a minimum sales amount by hosting a party during the month. The special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but hosts can still earn additional rewards and benefits. The specific products included may vary each year, and the special is only available during the month of July. It is recommended to book a party early in the month to ensure enough time to earn the special.
schel
Anyone have the slightest idea what July could be for the host special? My moms church just remodled the kitchen and want to have another show to restock the kitchen and they are looking at stainless cookware. Last year they had the extra free product you could earn in July. Anyone think they are going to do this again?
Schel

We just did extra free product in January. Unfortunately the host specials don't really follow any sort of pattern.

That being said, your mom can always get the cookware at half price in any month.

NooraK said:
We just did extra free product in January. Unfortunately the host specials don't really follow any sort of pattern.

That being said, your mom can always get the cookware at half price in any month.

Yes, however my thought is last 2 July's they have had extra free product, so I am wondering if they may do it again.

Guess I'll have to wait until May to find out.

Schel

The past two years, we've had the 50% more free product in January & July...but Noora is right - you can't ever count on it being the same.

I just keep thinking that starting in July with conference, and then continuing on through the Fall, we will have some pretty amazing bonuses, and special products, etc...because of the 30th anniversary. Actually, they are beginning in June with the new "top secret" (hahaha) product hosts can earn.

ChefBeckyD said:
Actually, they are beginning in June with the new "top secret" (hahaha) product hosts can earn.
Wish I could do "Likes This". :thumbup:(giggle giggle) :D We're such stinkers. :angel:

1. What is the July host special?

The July host special is a promotional offer exclusively available to Pampered Chef hosts during the month of July. It typically includes discounted or free products that can be earned by hosting a party or gathering with friends and family.

2. How can I qualify for the July host special?

To qualify for the July host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of July and reach a minimum sales amount. This amount may vary depending on the specific promotion, so be sure to check with your consultant for more details.

3. Can I combine the July host special with other offers or discounts?

No, the July host special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and benefits on top of the July host special as a thank you for hosting a party.

4. What products are included in the July host special?

The specific products included in the July host special may vary each year. Your consultant will have the most up-to-date information on which products are eligible for the July host special.

5. How long is the July host special available?

The July host special is only available during the month of July. It is important to book your party early in the month to ensure you have enough time to earn the special before it ends. Your consultant can help you schedule a party that works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies