• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Show Promotion: Qualify for a Piece of Cookware with 2 Shows!

In summary, the "2 Shows in July Promotion" is a special offer from Pampered Chef for consultants to host two parties in the month of July and earn extra rewards. To qualify for the promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and host two parties in the month of July with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one new guest. The rewards for participating include an extra $50 in free products, 10% extra commission, and a chance to win a special prize. This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts, but you can still earn regular host rewards. If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically be entered into the promotion when you host two parties in July that meet the
amerrigan
I am submitting my 2nd show for July today, and wondering what sales need to be at to qualify for the piece of cookware??? It is a little over $200. I haven't had a show this low in sales in a long time, I dont know what happened!!! It should count as my second july show, right???

Yes, it just needed to be two "shows" which would be $150+ in product!

KellyTheChef said:
Yes, it just needed to be two "shows" which would be $150+ in product!

Thanks for the help!

What is the "2 Shows in July Promotion"?

The "2 Shows in July Promotion" is a special offer from Pampered Chef for consultants to host two parties in the month of July and earn extra rewards.

How do I qualify for the "2 Shows in July Promotion"?

To qualify for the promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and host two parties in the month of July. Each show must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one guest who has never attended a Pampered Chef party before.

What are the rewards for participating in the "2 Shows in July Promotion"?

Consultants who meet the qualifications for the promotion will earn an extra $50 in free products and an additional 10% in commission for each show. They will also be entered into a drawing to win a special prize from Pampered Chef.

Can I combine the "2 Shows in July Promotion" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "2 Shows in July Promotion" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn regular host rewards and benefits from your parties.

How do I sign up for the "2 Shows in July Promotion"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically be entered into the promotion when you host two parties in July that meet the qualifications. There is no need to sign up separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
the secret chef
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
AJPratt