• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Tips for Saving a Show for July and Hitting Your Goals

In summary, Amanda is thinking about saving her July show for later in the month in order to have a better chance at reaching her goal of earning a stainless steel mixing bowl. She is also considering submitting it on Saturday, but notes that it won't count towards the June sellathon. Paul advises waiting until Saturday and changing the show date to July. If the show was submitted in July, it would count as a July show and the customer would receive a discount, free product, and 1/2 off.
PaulaReb
I just entered a show to finish out my month of June....I made the $1500 sales quota to earn free fall products. I have another show ready to close and could get it done today but I'm thinking of saving it for July just to give me a jump start for the month...it will be my SS2 and I would love to reach my goal again. Is it possible to transmit the show today but have it count towards July? How would I do it?

You can submitt it on saturday and still receive June specials and count towards your super starter month. However it won't count towards your sales for the 8qrt stainless steel mixing bowl. Those sales need to be held and submitted in July for that promo.

pamperedalf said:
You can submitt it on saturday and still receive June specials and count towards your super starter month. However it won't count towards your sales for the 8qrt stainless steel mixing bowl. Those sales need to be held and submitted in July for that promo.

Amanda is right, wait till Saturday. Good luck with your next super starter month. Don't you just love your UPS person!!

I may be confused, but do you need that show to count toward your sellathon level? It won't count toward the sellathon if you submit it Saturday, but you will still get the June specials. I hope I didn't confuse you more!!

I'm holding it until July 1st, changing the show date to July and getting the guests the special for that month. It was only one person ordering but it was still a $600 show. Will that count for July sell-a-thon?

If the date is July and transmitted in July it will count as July. Did anyone order any June specials? You'd have to change it to the July special. July;s incentive is the stainless mixing bowl. The Sell A Thon is only in June, and I think December.

Paula,

Okay, now I'm confused.

Does the show have a host and a guest? Did the guest order at least $150 in products before shipping and tax? If you can answer yes to those two questions, then it will qualify as a show. . .if I'm following what you are typing.

Make sure that you have enough without this show to get your $1500 for sellathon in June. Anything you hold and submit in July will count towards the $1250 you need to get the stainless steel bowl. Also, if it is one person ordering $600 worth of stuff you could buy them the ice cream sandwich maker and get them the small batter bowl free as the guest special as a thank you for waiting until July.

It was an individual order that was over $750. I put it in as show so she would get a good deal. I seperated it into a $150 show and she got the rest of what she wanted for free, %off and 1/2 off. I saved her $95 and probably got a customer for life. I'm not worried about the guest special because she was the host/guest. Sorry if I confused you.

That is exactly what I would have done too Paula. Congrats on your new CFL! (Customer for life!)

It wasn't confusing. It was smart business! If you already earned the $1500 level and your SS level then sure, why not!

1. How can I save a show for July?

To save a show for July, you can reach out to your host and remind them of the benefits of hosting a show during this month. You can also offer special incentives or promotions for guests who book a show in July.

2. Is there a deadline for saving a show for July?

While there is no specific deadline, it is recommended to reach out to your host at least a few weeks in advance to give them enough time to plan and invite guests.

3. What are some ideas for promoting a show in July?

One idea is to highlight summer-themed products or recipes that are perfect for July. You can also encourage your host to invite friends and family who may be on vacation during this month.

4. Can I offer discounts or specials for July shows?

Yes, you can offer special discounts or promotions for July shows to entice guests to book a show during this month. Just make sure to communicate these offers clearly to your host and guests.

5. Are there any specific products that are popular for July shows?

Products that are popular for July shows include grilling tools, outdoor dining essentials, and products that help with meal prep for summer picnics and gatherings. You can also suggest using refreshing and seasonal ingredients in recipes for the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
amerrigan
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies