• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Day to Submit a June Show?

In summary, you have until the end of the following month to submit a show from the previous month. It's important to encourage your hosts to place their orders as soon as possible to qualify for the host and guest specials. And congratulations on reaching your $1500 goal!
babywings76
Gold Member
I know that for SAT we have till the 30th, but I've already reached my $1500 goal. Now I have 2 catalog shows that are almost backing out on me because they aren't at $150. My 30 day mark is July 3rd. If I give these 2 hosts a few more days, they might be able to qualify, and then I'll have my 8 shows and get extra PC$. Technically, these can still be June shows for the host and guest specials, right? So how far into the month can it be so it'll count as the previous one, just so I'll know for the future.

You can do it! Give your hosts a few extra days to get it qualified!
You have until the end of the following month to submit a show from the previous month. Ex: June show can be turned in no later than July 31st!

Yep, you can do it!I actually turned in an APRIL show in June (host took FOREVER to close, then checks bounced...ugh!). It's not something we want to do regularly, but it can be done.

Congrats on reaching your $1500 goal! That's awesome!

Hi there! Congratulations on reaching your $1500 goal, that's amazing! I completely understand your concern about your two catalog shows potentially backing out. It's always a little nerve-wracking when we're cutting it close to the deadline. As for your question about when a show will count towards a previous month, it ultimately depends on when the order is placed. As long as the orders are placed before the end of the month, they will count towards that month's host and guest specials. However, I would recommend checking in with your hosts and encouraging them to place their orders as soon as possible to ensure they qualify and you can earn those extra PC$. Best of luck and keep up the great work!

1. When is the last day to submit a June show order?

The last day to submit a June show order is June 30th.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if I submit my June show order after the deadline?

No, in order to earn host rewards, the June show order must be submitted by June 30th.

3. How do I submit my June show order?

You can submit your June show order online through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly.

4. Can I still add items to my June show order after I have submitted it?

Unfortunately, once a June show order is submitted, no changes or additions can be made.

5. What happens if my June show order does not reach the minimum sales requirement?

If your June show order does not reach the minimum sales requirement, it will not be processed and you will not earn any host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alj30
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alj30
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • ChefMommyof3Boys