• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cant Get Shows Booked for August!!!

In summary, the person is a new consultant for Pampered Chef and had a successful month in June but is now struggling to book shows for August. They are seeking advice on how to book more shows and have been recommended to try mystery host shows, pampering businesses, and promoting at craft fairs. They are also advised to revisit their list of 100 contacts and talk about their business with everyone they meet. Offering a free cooking show may also help attract potential hosts.
feather18
Hey everyone, Im brand new at this, and havent done this before, but i do think i need some help. I started PC in June, and had a GREAT month, made my 4 shows and 1500 in sales in 2 weeks( with the help of family and friends) and July was skimpy, and now its August, and i have nothing. I have dont Care calls to try to get potential hosts, and no one bites, or if they do they want Sept. or Oct. which is good for me with the cookware, but i still want something for August!! Please help!!

Heather~:confused:

First of all, congrats on a great start, $1500 in two weeks, WOW!

Maybe try doing a mystery host show or catalog show. If you do a search on those you will come up with some great information.

Have you tried pampering businesses? That's helped alot of people. Do a search for that title and it should come up with info on it. Look for current craft fairs in your area. Also do a search for 118 booking ideas in the file section and it will give you some ideas. Hope this helps!? Good luck!

Was one of your first four shows your own open house show? Since we have the new products coming out in September, having a "sneek peek" show to let people see the new products is always a good one to do yourself.

Check your list of 100 again. Now that you have begun your business you may see those names in "a new light". Talk PC everywhere you go! I know it sounds crazy but really! My new motto: "DON'T LISTEN TO MOM... TALK TO STRANGERS". Offering a free cooking show helps sometimes too. You pay for the ingredients for the recipe and send the invitations, all they do is invite their friends.

Related to Cant Get Shows Booked for August!!!

1. How can I get more bookings for August?

There are a few things you can try to increase your bookings for August. First, reach out to your existing customers and offer them a special promotion or discount for hosting a show in August. You can also use social media to promote your availability for August and ask for referrals from friends and family. Consider hosting a virtual show or offering an online option for those who may not be able to attend in person. Lastly, make sure to follow up with potential hosts and provide them with all the information they need to book a show with you.

2. What types of events can I offer for August?

There are many different types of events you can offer for August. Some ideas include a back-to-school themed cooking class, a summer BBQ themed party, or a "Christmas in August" holiday shopping event. You can also customize your event based on the interests and needs of your potential hosts, such as a gluten-free cooking class or a meal prep workshop.

3. How can I make my August shows more attractive to potential hosts?

One way to make your August shows more attractive is by offering a special incentive or gift for hosts who book a show during this month. You can also highlight the exclusive products and deals that are available only during August. Additionally, make sure to communicate the benefits of hosting a show, such as free products, discounts, and a fun and interactive experience for their friends and family.

4. I'm having trouble finding hosts for August, what can I do?

If you're having trouble finding hosts for August, try expanding your network and reaching out to new potential hosts. Offer a special promotion or discount to entice them to book a show with you. You can also tap into the power of social media and ask your followers to share your availability for August with their friends and family. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for referrals from satisfied customers or previous hosts.

5. How early should I start booking shows for August?

It's never too early to start booking shows for August! As soon as you have your availability and special promotions set for the month, start reaching out to potential hosts and filling up your calendar. Remember to follow up with potential hosts and provide them with all the information they need to make a decision. The earlier you start, the more time you have to secure bookings for August.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • PamperedSD