• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Shows Booked July/August?

In summary, Ginny has 7 cooking shows booked in July and 2 cooking for August. Sarah has 3 cooking shows booked for July and 3 for August. Kristi has booked another cooking show for July.
Part of my reason for having the open house this week was that I don't know anyone. I just moved here about a month ago and I haven't met any neighbors yet.

I am working back through my list of 100 today to see if I have missed anyone.

I'm still trying!

Erika

cheferikab said:
My first show was last Friday. I invited 50 people (I printed 50 invitations and distributed all of them, so it may have actually been more than that) and only 6 of my closest friends showed up. I had no RSVPs. I did get 1 booking. That was for July 28.

I have also scheduled an open house in my subdivision. I distributed 120 flyers to every home in the neighborhood for an open house yesterday and Saturday. No one RSVP'd. No one came yesterday. I am still trying to be optimistic for Saturday.

I have called everyone that I know and have even had friends ask me not to discuss PC with them because they would not be interested in hosting. The phone calls have been hard because I am really shy about it.

I have been extremely enthusiastic. At my show last week, my friends said that my enthusiasm and love for the products really shined through. I did not join PC because I NEED the money. I joined because I love the products and want them all! I try to make other people want them too.

Sorry this is so long. I just wanted to make sure that I thoroughly responded.

Erika

HI - Would you mind giving me some insight into what your flyer said? :> would love to know..I'm about to do something similar...for end of July..

I just picked up another July show, so now I have 4. One gal wants to book August, but I'm only here until August 11th, then headed to the states for a month. So, she may wait until October to do a Halloween themed show.

I still have 2 in September and 2 in November. 1 maybe in October.

I did get $3000 in June, so YAYAYAYAY!!

I'm pleased considering I just started in late April! Of course the gal I signed up under PCSed (moved for you non-military folks), so most of my June bookings were from her shows.

<h2>1. How many shows do you have booked for July and August?</h2><p>As of now, I have 9 cooking shows booked for July and 3 for August. This is my best summer ever!</p><h2>2. What is your best advice for booking shows during the summer months?</h2><p>My best advice for booking shows during the summer is to reach out to past customers and offer them a special summer deal or promotion. You can also host outdoor cooking shows or partner with local events to reach a larger audience.</p><h2>3. How do you handle cancellations or rescheduled shows during the summer?</h2><p>If a show needs to be cancelled or rescheduled during the summer, I always try to be understanding and accommodating. I offer alternative dates or allow the host to pass the show onto a friend or family member. It's important to maintain good relationships with your hosts, even during the busy summer months.</p><h2>4. How do you balance work and vacation during the summer as a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, I try to plan my vacations around my show schedule. I also make use of technology and social media to continue promoting my business while on vacation. It's important to set boundaries and make time for both work and relaxation.</p><h2>5. What are some tips for increasing sales during the slower summer months?</h2><p>One tip for increasing sales during the slower summer months is to offer exclusive summer products or bundles. You can also host virtual parties and offer online specials to reach a wider audience. Lastly, don't be afraid to get creative with your marketing and promotions to attract new customers.</p>

1. How many shows do you have booked for July and August?

As of now, I have 9 cooking shows booked for July and 3 for August. This is my best summer ever!

2. What is your best advice for booking shows during the summer months?

My best advice for booking shows during the summer is to reach out to past customers and offer them a special summer deal or promotion. You can also host outdoor cooking shows or partner with local events to reach a larger audience.

3. How do you handle cancellations or rescheduled shows during the summer?

If a show needs to be cancelled or rescheduled during the summer, I always try to be understanding and accommodating. I offer alternative dates or allow the host to pass the show onto a friend or family member. It's important to maintain good relationships with your hosts, even during the busy summer months.

4. How do you balance work and vacation during the summer as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I try to plan my vacations around my show schedule. I also make use of technology and social media to continue promoting my business while on vacation. It's important to set boundaries and make time for both work and relaxation.

5. What are some tips for increasing sales during the slower summer months?

One tip for increasing sales during the slower summer months is to offer exclusive summer products or bundles. You can also host virtual parties and offer online specials to reach a wider audience. Lastly, don't be afraid to get creative with your marketing and promotions to attract new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • teachernikol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies