• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yea- I Booked Another August Show!

In summary, Gina booked three shows this week and three more in August. Susan booked one show this week and one more in September.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I'm excited cause I booked another August show today (that's 3 for me along with a vendor event) - I had a friend who's a teacher who wanted to do a show before school started again and with my persistence in calling her - she's finally booked for August 16th - hoping to generate lots of bookings from my 2 shows this week and 3 shows in August.:)

yay G! That's great! I need more August myself (only have 2) want 2 more so I need to contact those who said maybe for august! and the other list of maybes I've accumulated that I haven't contacted yet to get my fall filled!

Hey Heather,

Good luck getting more August shows - I was just glad someone finally called me back! I'm still working on filling up my fall as well (have 1 in September so far). I have a list of maybe's myself - hoping that they still want to do a show (or maybe I can just get some bookings at these upcoming shows - which would make it a whole lot easier - if people could only commit to a date! - not like we all haven't been down that road:)

Good job - I wish I had booked a little more for July but I think I have the two shows that I need

Congrats Gina! Isn't it a good feeling to fill up your calendar the way you want? (I think August will be the 1st time I will actually do that!)

Yes Allison - I agree and considering last year I had only one August show and none in September - I'm excited at the prospect of this fall!

Woo hoo!!!! Way to go. It sure feels good when all your calls net something!:D

That is great Gina. Good for you.

Way to Go Gina! Now if only I could fill my August calendar!

Good for you Gina! Feels good doesn't it! Can't wait to hear how well it goes and how many September bookings you get!!

Susan

Thanks everyone - hey Susan - how are the boys doing? It was fun hanging with you and Heather in Chicago - have a great day!:)

RosieTrips said:
Good for you Gina! Feels good doesn't it! Can't wait to hear how well it goes and how many September bookings you get!!

Susan
Hi Susan! Good to see you here on CS! Ditto with what Gina said, it was great meeting you all and it was fun to hang out! Take care and hopefully will see you around here more!;)

Good for you!! That is fantastic!! You sound like you were in the same "boat" as me!! I went to conference (Wave 3) with zero bookings for August/September...Got PUMPED UP at conference and I now have 13 shows booked between the two....8 for Aug and 5 for September!! That includes three catalog shows that I have as well!! I simply got on the phone and called EVERYONE!!

Great job on your 13 bookings!! Awesome - you'll have a great fall - I can't wait for my shows tonight and tomorrow to get even more bookings!

Got another show booked from my show tonight and it's for September! I'm up to 2 right now in September and I'm going to follow up with my guests from tonight about possible others. One lady may have her niece do a PC bridal shower (her daughter did one in April - different consultant) and she said she pretty much got the catalog (9 boxes in all) and $300 in free product on top of all her gifts! So I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed!

kblee1 said:
Good for you!! That is fantastic!! You sound like you were in the same "boat" as me!! I went to conference (Wave 3) with zero bookings for August/September...Got PUMPED UP at conference and I now have 13 shows booked between the two....8 for Aug and 5 for September!! That includes three catalog shows that I have as well!! I simply got on the phone and called EVERYONE!!

That's AWESOME!! I am going to get on the phone again today. I have booked 5 for Aug. and 3 ofr Sept. so far, but would LOVE that many!!

Related to Yea- I Booked Another August Show!

1. How can I book another August show with Pampered Chef?

To book another August show with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your previous host or customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting a show. You can also utilize social media and your personal network to find potential hosts.

2. What are the benefits of booking another August show with Pampered Chef?

Booking another August show with Pampered Chef allows you to continue growing your business and earning income. It also provides an opportunity to introduce new products and recipes to your customers.

3. Can I book multiple August shows with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can book multiple August shows with Pampered Chef. In fact, booking multiple shows can increase your chances of reaching new customers and earning more income.

4. How do I prepare for another August show with Pampered Chef?

To prepare for another August show with Pampered Chef, make sure you have enough product inventory and marketing materials. You should also plan out the recipes you want to demonstrate and have all necessary ingredients and tools on hand.

5. Is there a deadline for booking another August show with Pampered Chef?

While there is no specific deadline for booking another August show with Pampered Chef, it is recommended to book as early as possible to give yourself enough time to prepare and promote the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • feather18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
Replies