• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoo, Booked a Catty Show While Playing Farmtown

In summary, "Wahoo, Booked a Catty Show While Playing Farmtown" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate booking a cooking show while playing the popular online game, Farmtown. Consultants can interact with other players while playing and use this opportunity to promote and book Pampered Chef shows. Some tips for success include being genuine, building relationships with players, and offering special promotions. Consultants are encouraged to share their successes on social media using this phrase. While not guaranteed, booking a catty show while playing Farmtown is a common occurrence for many consultants.
babywings76
Gold Member
You really do just never know where a booking is going to come from. :D

Here I was procrastinating doing some housework, playing FarmTown. A friend of mine was on and we were chatting about stuff. I just asked her if she would be interested in doing a catalog show sometime. She said yes. She asked me a bunch of questions. She loves PC but has never hosted before. She was blown away and really impressed when I told her about the host benefits. She's excited for the cookware special in August, so we booked her w/ August. She's already brainstorming on who all to tell about it. Her husband is a manager at a Texas Roadhouse and she's buddies w/ the staff and so she's going to take catalogs in there too.

She has a great energy about her, so I'm really excited for her. I think she'll do well. Now, to tell her about the biz opportunity! :D

whaoo that is awsome

That *is* awesome!! :thumbup:

1. What is "Wahoo, Booked a Catty Show While Playing Farmtown"?

"Wahoo, Booked a Catty Show While Playing Farmtown" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate booking a cooking show while playing the popular online game, Farmtown. It is a fun way to share the news of a successful booking with other consultants.

2. How does booking a catty show while playing Farmtown work?

While playing Farmtown, consultants can interact with other players and may come across potential hosts for Pampered Chef cooking shows. By sharing information about the company and products, consultants can book a show with the player, earning them rewards and potential new customers.

3. Are there any tips for booking a catty show while playing Farmtown?

Some tips for booking a catty show while playing Farmtown include being genuine and building a relationship with the player first, rather than immediately promoting Pampered Chef. Also, offering a giveaway or special promotion can make the show more enticing for the player.

4. Can consultants use "Wahoo, Booked a Catty Show While Playing Farmtown" on social media?

Yes, consultants are encouraged to share their successes and celebrations on social media, including using the phrase "Wahoo, Booked a Catty Show While Playing Farmtown." This can help inspire and motivate other consultants, as well as attract potential hosts and customers.

5. Is booking a catty show while playing Farmtown a common occurrence?

While it may not happen every time a consultant plays Farmtown, booking a catty show while playing is not uncommon. Many consultants have found success in using this strategy to expand their customer base and reach new hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies