• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Booked With Another Consultant..(

In summary, a Past Host booked a show with another consultant, and the Current Host is friends with the Past Host. The Current Host is now booking shows off of the Past Host with the other consultant.
lockhartkitchen
I'm trying not to read into this, until I hear back from a past host. I was making calls tonight and got "the run around" from a host about booking a show. She finally says she's going to a show Feb.12. I asked her who's show and she says Lisa T. (this is one of my host). She had a show a year ago. I have been in contact via email, leaving messages, regularly. Uggh.

My clustermate told me not to read into it. Sometimes people book a show at a friend's show, thinking it will help their friend. Or- there might have been a pushy consultant, who got her to book a show. I'm just hoping that it is one of these. In five years, I've NEVER had a host book with someone else.

Recently we had some intensive political measures voted on. My husband is a political activist, who recently filed election law violations on our local and state teacher's union. (I am by the way a teacher in this union, and don't agree with the illegal tactics my union has been using to get the measures passed). This past host, her husband is a teacher in our district. I truly hope she is not petty enough, to not have shows with me, because of my husband's or my political views.

I haven't found out who she's having the show with. There are only a couple other consultants in my town, including another teacher (who used to be the union's president). She and I are starting cluster meetings together next week. Though we have differing political views, we don't discuss politics and we work together well.

After leaving a message with the host tonight, she just emailed me. She just became a consultant. That's great for her. I emailed her back to ask who her recruiter was. I'm interested to find out. Did she just sign up online? or with someone I know.

interesting that she didn't sign up under you. Have you asked her to become a consultant before?

This happened to me too. It's very frustrating, and hard to swallow- you doubt yourself. But, I moved on. I try not to bother her friends- two of whom were GREAT hosts of mine with LOTS of contacts...it really stunk- because she was in that circle of friends and I just saw my business suck out the window! She took with her 1-2 future bookings I had on the calendar at the time- because of course they wanted to book with their friend.It stinks, but not much you can do but move on...soon at least. :)

I doubted myself, "Did I ask?", but I'm sure I did. It will be interesting to see who she booked with, or- Did she just want to be a consultant, and not know how and just went to our PC website? It made me think- I don't want anymore hosts not knowing how to join if things change in their lives. I just sent a personal email to all my hosts, inviting them to join my team and come to my cluster meeting next week.

Awe, sorry Julie!

I recently found out that a Past Host (I'll refer to her as PH) booked with another consultant & I was confused. PH & I are still friends, but not knowing the situation, I decided to not let it bother me. About a month later another friend (who is actually the one who introduced me to PH) decided to finally hold a show (I'll call her "CH" - Current Host). When CH sent out her invites, one of her guests expressed an interest in booking a show & wanted my contact information (I'll call this one the Future Host "FH"). So FH e-mailed me asking for a date. I sent her the specials for Feb & March and my available dates. She chose one. When I went to meet her, she volunteered the back story. PH, CH & FH all have husbands who work together and the 3 girls hang out with more women in their "wives group" ... the other consultant is a sister-in-law to one of the women in the wives group and hangs out with them a lot. So PH was helping her by holding a show. (Makes me feel better! :D) But apparently the other consultant has dropped the ball. FH actually booked a show off PH with the other consultant but said that it's been 2 months & that she's given up on ever getting a date or packet, so when CH announced that she was holding a show, FH jumped and contacted me for a date. I guess I'm back in their little "wives club" now! LOL If PH had decided to sign under the other consultant, and I'd have heard about it 2 months ago, I'd have had my feelings hurt too. We are friendly enough that we stop to chat when we see each other in public, but we don't just make plans to hang out together either. But now that I know the back story & know that she does a lot of activities with the other consultant & that she sees her more often would help me to understand if she were to sign with the other consultant.

So try not to get too upset. (Easier said than done, huh?) There could be a back story that you're not yet privy to. ;) (((hugs)))

I just saw your last post, YOU GO GIRL! :D

She emailed me back, and I feel good. The name she gave me, (recruit) I'd never heard of. I looked up her name and she lives more than an hour from me. My past host must have had a friend she went to a show for and met this consultant. I'm okay with that. I must have made a good impression for her to want to do PC.

That's a great attitude, Julie.

I agree, great attitude! :D

Hey Julie! Miss you gal!

I had a host that cxled her show last summer. Noticed her in the line to pick up son at Pre-K and said hi and asked how she was doing. She wasn't very friendly at the time. In Jan. she asked if I had earned the Disney trip--I was happy to say yes. She then told me she didn't get signed up in time to earn it. She had signed in Oct. with another consultant!!!

Son's school had even done a fundraiser for me in Sept.

She'd gone to a friends show and decided why not.

Happy for her. It's just timing and sometimes when you have the connection the timing just isn't right.

What is the process for booking a host with another consultant?

The process for booking a host with another consultant is simple. You can either contact the other consultant directly or reach out to your own consultant and they can help facilitate the booking for you.

What if I have already booked a host with another consultant but want to change to a different consultant?

If you have already booked a host with another consultant but want to change to a different consultant, you can reach out to your current consultant and let them know. They can help you transfer the booking to the new consultant if they are available for the desired date.

Can I earn host rewards if I book with another consultant?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you book with another consultant. The host rewards will be based on the sales generated from your party, regardless of which consultant you book with.

What if I am not satisfied with the party hosted by another consultant?

If you are not satisfied with the party hosted by another consultant, you can reach out to our customer service team and provide feedback. We always strive to provide the best experience for our hosts and guests, and we appreciate any feedback that can help us improve.

Can I book with multiple consultants for different parties?

Yes, you can book with multiple consultants for different parties. However, keep in mind that host rewards are based on individual parties and cannot be combined. So if you book with multiple consultants, you will receive separate host rewards for each party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • AshleyAllison