• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Provides Ingredients for the Show? Host vs. Consultant.

In summary, the host provides the ingredients for the recipe unless the consultant chooses to do that as a bonus to the host.
MrsNetNut404
I have looked and looked around here trying to find a definitive answer to my question. I am confused about something. Who is supposed to provide the ingredients for the show? You or the Host? According to everything I have read on Consultant's Corner, its the host. But around here I have read many instances where the consultant has provided the ingredients.

Thanks in advance!

The host provides the ingredients for the recipe unless the consultant chooses to do that as a bonus to the host. Generally my hosts do but if I am running a special promotion I will offer to provide them - but then I pick the recipe or give them a limited choice of recipes to pick from.

The host - that is why cooking show hosts get the extra $15 in free products. It says directly in the catalog "Gift of Free Product Value includes $15 Hospitality Bonus as a thany-you for hosting a Cooking Show in your home and providing recipe ingreidents....." However, if I want to fill a specific date that is close in I will offer an Express Cooking show and tell them "you bring the guests I bring the food" or I will give away a party in a bag which is a gift bag with the paper plates and plasticware and I bring the ingredients. 95% of the time, my hosts provide the ingredients.

Some consultants always furnish the ingredients for their hosts, some do some of the time, and some never do it. I'll furnish the food sometimes as a special if people book on a certain date or close in. Ooccasionally I make the 2nd recipe at home and then charge my host for the cost.

I think it started in year two. For some odd reason, I had multiple hosts who could not seem to find or buy the right ingredients. So I started doing it. I now do it for each and every show. BUT - the agreement is, they give me a $15 check or cash the night of their party. Also, I do usually go over that amount. Not by much maybe $5 or $6. I then simply write that off as a show supply. So it simply is a matter of preference. I like to know exactly where I stand the minute I walk out of my house. This means too, I can shorten up my time by preparing ahead if I so choose.

What is "Another Silly Question"?

"Another Silly Question" is a fun and interactive party game that is perfect for any gathering. It involves asking a series of silly and thought-provoking questions to spark conversation and laughter among friends and family.

How do you play "Another Silly Question"?

To play "Another Silly Question", one person reads a question from the deck and everyone takes turns answering it. The person who asked the question then chooses their favorite answer and awards that player a point. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins!

What types of questions are included in "Another Silly Question"?

The questions in "Another Silly Question" range from funny and lighthearted to thought-provoking and deep. They cover a variety of topics such as relationships, pop culture, and hypothetical scenarios.

Is "Another Silly Question" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Another Silly Question" is suitable for all ages. The questions are appropriate for children and adults alike, making it a great game for family game night or a party with a mix of ages.

Can "Another Silly Question" be played with a large group?

Yes, "Another Silly Question" can be played with a large group. It is recommended to have at least 3 players, but there is no limit to how many people can join in on the fun. Just make sure everyone can hear the question being asked!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Myminges
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke