• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Specials: Does the Show Need a Consultant?

In summary, the current past host specials for this month can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant directly. These specials are exclusively available to past hosts as a thank you for hosting a successful party. To qualify for the past host specials, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past within the specified timeframe. A consultant must be present at your past host party for you to receive the specials, and they cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Your past host specials order will be processed and shipped within 3-5 business days after your party, with an estimated delivery date provided by your consultant.
PCSarahjm
I know I have seen this somewhere on here before....so my question is....Does the show have to be with the consultant that booked the show to get the Host special for the Past host?

No...it's not tied to the consultant.

so the new host can have a show with whatever consultant and the old host can still get the specail??

PCSarahjm said:
so the new host can have a show with whatever consultant and the old host can still get the specail??

As long as the show was booked from that past host's show - yep!

Thanks Becky!

What are the current past host specials for this month?

The current past host specials for this month can be found on our website or by contacting your consultant directly. These specials are exclusively available to past hosts as a thank you for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party.

How can I qualify for the past host specials?

To qualify for the past host specials, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. The date of your party must be within the specified timeframe for the current specials. Your consultant can provide more information about the qualifications and dates for the past host specials.

Do I need to have a consultant present at my past host party to receive the specials?

Yes, a consultant must be present at your past host party in order for you to receive the specials. This is to ensure that your order is processed correctly and to answer any questions you may have about the products or specials.

Can I combine the past host specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the past host specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are already heavily discounted as a thank you for hosting a party, so no additional promotions or discounts can be applied.

When will I receive my past host specials order?

Your past host specials order will be processed and shipped within 3-5 business days after your party. Depending on your location, it may take an additional 3-5 days for delivery. Your consultant will provide an estimated delivery date at the time of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • hollye44