• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for another September show with The Pampered Chef?

In summary, "Another September Show for Me!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September. To participate, simply host a cooking show and earn rewards based on the total sales. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and bonus host credits. This promotion can also be combined with other Pampered Chef promotions. Customers can participate in multiple shows, but can only earn rewards once per promotion.
Gina M
Gold Member
I just found out today that a host I had for August had to have an emergency appendectomy on Friday - so I called her to let her know that I certainly understand postponing her show. She normally doesn't answer her phone or return calls but I managed to get her right away. We rebooked her show for September 8th!! Yea - another September show for me! That makes 4 for now with a couple more to get on the books - this may be my best month yet! I had nothing last September so I am thrilled - hope everyone is getting their falls booked as well:)

Yay, Gina!!! You're on fire!:D

Yes - it was right after I hung up with you that I called her (by chance she would answer) and sure enough she did! She was too funny and was able to switch to September 9/8/07 at 6 pm - so I'm going to send out some new catalogs and specials.

That must've been why you called back and I couldn't click over fast enough! Sorry I didn't call you back! What great news!!!:D

Hi there! I am so sorry to hear about your host's emergency appendectomy, but I am glad to hear that she is doing well. It's great that you were able to quickly reschedule her show for September 8th. Congratulations on adding another September show to your calendar! It sounds like you are having a fantastic month and I am happy for you. I am also working on booking more shows for the fall, so hopefully, we both have a successful season ahead. Keep up the great work!

What is "Another September Show for Me!"?

"Another September Show for Me!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September. It is a chance for customers to earn extra rewards by hosting a cooking show with their friends and family.

How do I participate in "Another September Show for Me!"?

To participate, simply host a Pampered Chef cooking show in the month of September. Your consultant will help you plan and host the show, and you will earn rewards based on the total sales from your show.

What rewards can I earn through "Another September Show for Me!"?

The rewards for "Another September Show for Me!" vary based on the total sales from your show. Some possible rewards include free products, discounts, and bonus host credits.

Can I combine "Another September Show for Me!" with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, "Another September Show for Me!" can be combined with other Pampered Chef promotions for even more rewards. Your consultant can help you determine which promotions can be combined.

Can I participate in "Another September Show for Me!" multiple times?

Yes, you can host multiple Pampered Chef cooking shows in the month of September and earn rewards through "Another September Show for Me!" for each show you host. However, each customer can only earn rewards once per promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe