• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit My Catty Show for September Stone Promotion?

In summary, the recommended show size for submitting orders is typically around 10-12 guests, but smaller show sizes are still accepted. There is no maximum show size for submitting orders, but larger shows may require more time and effort to manage. When determining show size, consider the size of your space, the number of attendees you can comfortably host, and the amount of time you have available. To increase show size, offer incentives for guests to bring a friend or family member, ask the host to invite more guests, or reach out to your own network for more people.
tlennhoff
I currently have a catty show that has $120 in guest sales and $180 in commisionable sales. Can this be submitted? We have tried a number of things and have just had no luck getting the additional sales. I hate to hold onto it into October as it has 2 classic stones on it and I want to get it in for the september stone promotion. Any thoughts?

It has to be guest sales. Maybe put the whole thing on an idividual order under the "hosts" name, if it is okay with the guests.

why dont you take $30 from your hostesses order and put it as a guest?

Jennie4PC said:
why dont you take $30 from your hostesses order and put it as a guest?

DUH. Of course. I've done that on other orders you'd think I would have thought of that. Thanks gang I knew you'd get me straightened out.

no problem I am glad to be of help

Related to Can I Submit My Catty Show for September Stone Promotion?

What is the recommended show size for submitting orders?

The recommended show size for submitting orders is typically around 10-12 guests. This allows for a good mix of sales and potential future bookings.

Can I submit orders from a smaller show size?

Yes, you can still submit orders from a smaller show size. However, keep in mind that the more guests you have, the higher your sales and potential future bookings may be.

Is there a maximum show size for submitting orders?

No, there is no maximum show size for submitting orders. However, larger shows may require more time and effort to manage and follow up with guests.

What factors should I consider when determining show size for submitting orders?

When determining show size for submitting orders, consider the size of your space, the number of attendees you can comfortably host, and the amount of time you have available to prepare and follow up with guests.

How can I increase my show size for submitting orders?

One way to increase your show size for submitting orders is to offer incentives for guests to bring a friend or family member to the show. You can also ask your host to invite more guests or reach out to your own network to invite more people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bgraham
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
sburnside
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies