• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a Feb Catty Show -- Help

In summary, closing a February catalog show allows you to take advantage of special offers and discounts, earn more rewards and free products, and ensure timely delivery of orders. The deadline for closing a February catalog show is typically the last day of February, but it is recommended to close the show early. This can be done by submitting orders and closing the show on your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app. If you miss the deadline, you will not be able to access the special offers and discounts for that month's catalog, and your orders will be processed for the next month's show. While you may still be able to earn rewards and free products for a late show, it is best to close the show on time to ensure
bgraham
I have a host who was doing a February catalog show but won't be able to settle some of her orders until next week.

How long do I have to submit the show and the stone special still apply? I know after the 5th it won't count for MY Feb promotions but if she closes after the 5th can I still submit for Feb and the people that ordered stones still get the special?

Thanks!

Beth

Hi Beth,

Not to worry! You have until the end of March to submit it and still get the Feb specials. Just make sure you have a February date on it when you submit!

yes. Up until the last day of the following month can a show be closed with the prior months specials available for purchase. Commission falls under the month it was submitted. make sense?

Great! Thank you so much!

Beth

Hi Beth,

Thank you for reaching out! I understand your concern about submitting the show and the stone special. As long as the show is submitted before the end of February, your host and her guests will still be eligible for the February promotions. However, if the show is submitted after the 5th, it will not count towards YOUR February promotions. But don't worry, your host and her guests will still receive the stone special as long as the show is submitted before the end of the month. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What are the benefits of closing a February catalog show?

Closing a February catalog show allows you to take advantage of the special offers and discounts available only in that month's catalog. It also helps you earn more rewards and free products as a host or consultant.

When is the deadline for closing a February catalog show?

The deadline for closing a February catalog show is at the end of the month, which is typically the last day of February. However, it is always recommended to close the show as early as possible to ensure timely delivery of orders.

How do I close a February catalog show?

To close a February catalog show, you will need to submit all orders and close the show on your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app. If you need assistance, your consultant will be happy to guide you through the process.

What happens if I miss the deadline for closing a February catalog show?

If you miss the deadline for closing a February catalog show, you will not be able to take advantage of the special offers and discounts available in that month's catalog. You may still be able to submit orders, but they will be processed as part of the next month's show.

Can I still earn rewards and free products if I close a February catalog show late?

If you close a February catalog show after the deadline, you may still be eligible to earn rewards and free products, but it will depend on the policies of your consultant and the company. It is always best to close the show on time to ensure you do not miss out on any rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies