• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Feb Show: Free Bamboo Spreader & $60 Order Details | TIA

In summary, the guests still get their free bamboo spreader and sprinkle with a 60 dollar order, but if the show is not submitted by the end of today, the show will not count for the Feb specials.
Becky0216
I know I have until the end of the month to submit a Feb show. Do the guests still get their free bamboo spreader and sprinkle with a 60 dollar order? Do I need a code for the bamboo?
TIA
Just want to be sure.

Also, do my sales count back to February then or do they just go towards March?

Last edited:
Yes, they get the guest special. I personally put in the code for the bamboo spreader. You are paid for the show based on when you submit it. It doesn't count towards any promotions since there is a submit by date.

All the Feb specials apply. If your show is dated for Feb, P3 will have the code for the free bamboo spreader searchable under 'items'.

The sales will count for your March numbers.

Hope this answers your questions! :)

oops...typing at the same time!

can't find items in P3. I guess I don't need the code.
Thanks

Make sure your show date still says February.It should be under guest specials.

show date meaning the date it was held right? the show was Feb 27th but not closed until today.

I'm having the same problem!!! I can't find the codes in there.

I just went back to my Feb shows....and it looks like HO adds it their shipment automatically. Apologies for the confusion! (Usually, all guest specials can be found in P3 under, well, 'guest specials'.)

item was gp34 - I put them on even though you didnt need it!

I still have a catty show out since Feb. What do I do if she doesn't close today?:cry:

I submitted it lastnight without the code. We will see what happens.

Krzymom0f4- If you don't get the show submitted by the end of today, the show won't coun't for the feb specials including the 60% off. They will get March instead I guess.

1. How do I close a Feb show?

To close a Feb show, first make sure all the orders have been submitted by the host and the show has reached its closing date. Then, go to your Pampered Chef consultant website and click on the "My Shows" tab. Find the Feb show in the list and click on the "Close Show" button. This will finalize all the orders and send them to our warehouse for processing.

2. Can I still add orders to a Feb show after it's been closed?

No, once a show has been closed, no additional orders can be added to it. This is why it's important to make sure all orders have been submitted by the host before closing the show.

3. How can I see the total sales for a Feb show?

To view the total sales for a Feb show, go to your consultant website and click on the "My Shows" tab. Find the Feb show in the list and click on the "View Show Details" button. This will show you a breakdown of all the orders and the total sales for the show.

4. Can I still make changes to a Feb show after it's been closed?

No, once a show has been closed, it cannot be edited or modified in any way. This is why it's important to review all the details and ensure everything is correct before closing the show.

5. How long does it take for the host to receive their free product credit for a Feb show?

The host will receive their free product credit within 2-3 business days after the show has been closed. This allows time for all orders to be processed and shipped to the host before the credit is applied. If the credit does not show up after this timeframe, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bgraham