• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Show Closing Process: Tips for Fixing Errors | Cookware Deals

In summary, I went today to close a show for September, and I finally got the money on Friday and everything all straightened out. Then when i went to go submit the show today if gave me the 15th of the month error. Uuuuugghhh..
GCarter1013
I went today to close a show for September, and I finally got the money on Friday and everything all straightened out.... Then when i went to go submit the show today if gave me the 15th of the month error. Uuuuugghhh..

I feel terrible because a lot of my guests got the free cookbooks and my host wanted the forged cutlery set at 60% off.

I couldn't submit it Friday night because I had a cooking show that night.

Do you think if I call home office and explain the situation they will help me work something out?

No, honestly they won't work something out with you. Sorry. When that happens you just have to bite it & explain what happened & change the host & guest special. I've done it before & learned my lesson.

No, calling HO will not do you any good. The guidelines very clearly say that the show needs to be submitted by the 15th of the following month. I'd add the cookbooks to the host order so you get them at a discount and then make the knife block a half price item and pay the extra 10% yourself. Hard lesson to learn.

If you do that (purchase the cookbooks), remember to put the dishcloths on those orders. You could keep and sell them to make up for the cost of the cookbooks. Remember that you'll receive commission on the portion of the cookbooks you pay for.

Talked to my host, Made up the difference with the Forged Carving Set, only 11.50 because she never used her half price item. Everyone was ok with the towels and I also gave them this season and last seasons season best and a citrus peeler because I felt bad.

Glad it worked out for you! :D

I think a lot of us have learned that lesson. when they say the 15th, they mean the 15th. I did it too just after they changed the date to the 15th. I ma just glad your host and her guests were OK with it. Mine were not and it cost me dearly.

I'm glad she was okay with it.

1. How do I close a show with Pampered Chef?

Closing a show with Pampered Chef is simple and can be done in just a few easy steps. First, make sure to thank your guests for attending and supporting your business. Then, go over the host rewards and any current promotions or specials. Next, provide guests with a final opportunity to place orders and remind them of the benefits of doing so. Finally, follow up with the host and guests after the show to ensure a successful closing.

2. What are some tips for a successful show closing?

Some tips for a successful show closing include setting a clear and achievable goal for sales, offering incentives for guests to place orders, and promoting any new or popular products. Additionally, it is important to be enthusiastic and confident while presenting the host rewards and final orders.

3. Can I offer discounts or promotions during a show closing?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions during a show closing. However, it is important to make sure these discounts align with Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines. It is also recommended to clearly communicate the terms and conditions of the promotion to guests.

4. How can I encourage guests to book future shows during a show closing?

One way to encourage guests to book future shows is by offering a booking incentive, such as a discount or free product, for those who book a show within a certain time frame. You can also highlight the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and having a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends.

5. What should I do if a guest wants to cancel their order during a show closing?

If a guest wants to cancel their order during a show closing, it is important to handle the situation with professionalism and understanding. You can offer to help the guest find a suitable replacement product or provide them with information on the return and exchange process. Remember to stay positive and thank the guest for their support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • babywings76