• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Closed in P3 but Not Showing on Cc?

In summary, Karen and I both submitted shows last night and our shows are not showing up on the shipment status page or on the credit card receipt page. We are both worried that something is wrong and we are waiting to hear from HO.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I closed a show last night at 8pm Eastern time, and the credit cards all processed fine, and it showed that it was submitted okay. However, I never got an email that it had gone through, and it's still not showing on the shipment status page.

Did anyone else submit shows last night - and are yours showing as received on the status page, or do I need to make a call to HO?

The last 2 shows I submitted took almost 2 days to show in CC - I'm not sure if that's because of the new credit card thing with P3 or what --- but both them them took at least a day and a half to show up... It was really frustrating because one of those shows was the one that helped me hit my $1250 in my first 30 days - and I really wanted my website. Lol. Hopefully it'll show this afternoon, if not tomorrow? I had called and they confirmed receipt of the party and told me that it wasn't on hold - so you might try calling if it would ease your mind. :)

Same thing is happening to me! This was the first show I submitted this month so I am nervous that something is wrong....but others are telling me to give it time. Fingers crossed that its ok! I have another show to close this evening yet....Karen

I just called HO about not being able to find my host discount numbers from shows I submitted yesterday (I give them a past host discount card that I had madeup) and she said they had some tech problems yesterday and they are working on them.

This is happening because there are changes in the system and, while when lower volumes are going through (the rest of the month) there isn't a problem, at month end when there is a surge of orders coming in they find the glitches that the system can't handle. They'll get it working. If your show clears by midnight central tonight it WILL be counted as Sept even if you can't see it on CC.

Okay - sounds like HO knows about the issue and is dealing with it. I have the time stamp on my submission from P3 - so I'm not worried about it not counting for Sept....just wanted some confirmation that it wasn't just me.

I submitted one the day before, and it showed up immediately. The difference might be that this one had several CC #'s on it, and the one from the day before had none.

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - sounds like HO knows about the issue and is dealing with it. I have the time stamp on my submission from P3 - so I'm not worried about it not counting for Sept....just wanted some confirmation that it wasn't just me.

I submitted one the day before, and it showed up immediately. The difference might be that this one had several CC #'s on it, and the one from the day before had none.

hmmm.... that shouldn't matter now that we clear them before the show submits. Oh, well. There's always something, isn't there?

and I had the opposite happen in that the one I submitted on Tuesday - had all credit cards and showed right away and the one I submitted yesterday was all cash and still isnt showing. I am just very relieved that it is not only me:yuck:

Just checked and mine are showing from yesterday!! WHEW!!:eek:

And I so want to see stats for this month! LOL....worried about a tech error and it not counting for the month. Lots of team shows being submitted today. Guess it'll be a nail biting couple of days! lol

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
And I so want to see stats for this month! LOL....worried about a tech error and it not counting for the month. Lots of team shows being submitted today. Guess it'll be a nail biting couple of days! lol

Me too! Mine is showing on the shipping status page now, but nothing is showing on CC - and I NEED to see my team shows too! Arggghhhh!

I submitted mine this morning before 6 am ET. It is now showing up on Shipment status as received. Does that mean that it is okay to be picked and that all CC have gone through?

My experience on the East Coast is that when I submit a show it will depend on the time of the month (busiest at month-end) and it will post by 2:00 p.m. the following day. As long as you get a "success" in P3, you should be fine. It's just harder to be patient at the end of the month! :)

yes...all the credit cards go through at the time of submission, so you are good to go;)

otisbg said:
yes...all the credit cards go through at the time of submission, so you are good to go;)

Thank you!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Me too! Mine is showing on the shipping status page now, but nothing is showing on CC - and I NEED to see my team shows too! Arggghhhh!

Yup yup....sigh. Will be doing lots of calls and texting tonight! lol

SOOOOO Close....will everyone say a prayer for me and the team? I may have good news by tomorrow. :thumbup::D

Jolie_Paradoxe said:

SOOOOO Close....will everyone say a prayer for me and the team? I may have good news by tomorrow. :thumbup::D

Ohhhh, that's right! You REALLY need to see team stats don't you? ;):thumbup:

Mine still aren't showing up :(

Jolie_Paradoxe said:

As in the AD kind of good news?

pamperedlinda said:
Mine still aren't showing up :(

I checked it in the shipment status and it's been "released for picking" so I guess all is good and the system is just back-logged....whew!

pamperedlinda said:
I checked it in the shipment status and it's been "released for picking" so I guess all is good and the system is just back-logged....whew!

Yeah - the one I submitted yesterday, and the one I submitted this morning showed up at the same time on the shipping status page. Still nothing on CC, though.

ChefBeckyD said:

Mine too. Not in Consultant Connection, but it is in Shipment Status.

I'm glad I waited till this morning to submit my party then... after all the problems from the ones submitted last night. :) If it's a known problem, everything should be fine and it should still count for Sept. I'm excited to see what's in store for October... :D

Just saw this in Consultant Connection:

Please note: Some orders submitted yesterday, Sept. 29, will not be reflected in Consultant Connection until 10:30 p.m. tonight.

If you are a Premium Tools subscriber please be aware that the recognition data will be updated at that time as well.

We apologize for the inconvenience and the delay.

There is a note on the top of Consultant Connection stating they are having problems.

I noticed that both of my Catalog Shows this month took longer to show up than what I'm used to seeing. And, I had girls in my downline mention having already submitted a show and it took a very long time to see their show too. It's been a lot slower this month.

ChefBeckyD said:
Ohhhh, that's right! You REALLY need to see team stats don't you? ;):thumbup:

I'm happy to report that, barring transmission issues, she DID IT!!! :sing: She promoted to D, in 30 days!!! WAHOOOOO!!! I am seriously excited and proud for her!

As far as me hitting AD, not sure....waiting to see....I'm one good show away from meeting the organizational sales. Have a floating couple of shows out there with the team, but will it be submitted today? Wait and see...pray an hope. =)

Either way, I'm just stoked to see a team member promote! Plus, I can work on mine for October...my goal was by the end of 2010, so all is well!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I'm happy to report that, barring transmission issues, she DID IT!!! :sing: She promoted to D, in 30 days!!! WAHOOOOO!!! I am seriously excited and proud for her!

As far as me hitting AD, not sure....waiting to see....I'm one good show away from meeting the organizational sales. Have a floating couple of shows out there with the team, but will it be submitted today? Wait and see...pray an hope. =)

Either way, I'm just stoked to see a team member promote! Plus, I can work on mine for October...my goal was by the end of 2010, so all is well!

WAHOO!!! Sorry, I don't know how to do those fun graphics. You are just rockin' your biz and sharing it with the people you're helping. Awesome!!!

I submitted one on the 29th in the daytime & it took til last night to show up.

Becca_in_MD said:
WAHOO!!! Sorry, I don't know how to do those fun graphics. You are just rockin' your biz and sharing it with the people you're helping. Awesome!!!

Thanks! I don't have the graphics skill either! LOL I appreciate the kudos just as much! Just saw the stats!! I missed promoting by $15.56!:eek::eek::cry::yuck:

I think I'm upset because it was so little! lol

Unbelievable!

Ah well, guess it'll be October!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Thanks! I don't have the graphics skill either! LOL I appreciate the kudos just as much! Just saw the stats!! I missed promoting by $15.56!:eek::eek::cry::yuck:

Unbelievable!

Laurie,
I am so sorry you missed it and by such a small amount. I think it does make it harder to swallow when it is so little. I will be cheering for you in October. Also I would love to hear about any of the training you did with your new director. Wow 30 days!:love:

Aww thanks Cincychef! That's so nice of you! At her recruiting interview, I mentioned that growing a team was an additional way to make money. At the 1st training, when we were exploring her goals....I did my version of Full Service Checkout for consultants. I offered her the opportunity to promote to Director. When she said she was interested, we talked about going for no and asking EVERY person to consider the opportunity. We went through her list of 100 and looked for leads. I called each one to offer the opportunity while she listened. At her kickoff, I showed her the Full Service Checkout and did mini interviews with those interested. As each signed, we worked with them in the same manner. I did A LOT of shows in September, but only 2 were mine! When she had 2, I challenged her....Go D in 30! Since I was helping her with the interviews and trainings, she felt confident in asking more and more. By the 3rd week, she was doing interviews AND kick offs on her own!! It was awesome to see her go AND grow!

Now we have a mini opportunity event scheduled tomorrow. She literally walked the area distributing invites and flyers. Who knows how many more teammates and shows she'll be adding tomorrow!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Aww thanks Cincychef! That's so nice of you! At her recruiting interview, I mentioned that growing a team was an additional way to make money. At the 1st training, when we were exploring her goals....I did my version of Full Service Checkout for consultants. I offered her the opportunity to promote to Director. When she said she was interested, we talked about going for no and asking EVERY person to consider the opportunity. We went through her list of 100 and looked for leads. I called each one to offer the opportunity while she listened. At her kickoff, I showed her the Full Service Checkout and did mini interviews with those interested. As each signed, we worked with them in the same manner. I did A LOT of shows in September, but only 2 were mine! When she had 2, I challenged her....Go D in 30! Since I was helping her with the interviews and trainings, she felt confident in asking more and more. By the 3rd week, she was doing interviews AND kick offs on her own!! It was awesome to see her go AND grow!

Now we have a mini opportunity event scheduled tomorrow. She literally walked the area distributing invites and flyers. Who knows how many more teammates and shows she'll be adding tomorrow!

Wow Laurie, sounds like you are an awesome leader!!! I am going to take some of your ideas. Your work paid off, I know you are going to make AD this month.

I'm working on it cincychef...I hope that the team agrees. lol

It was a lot of work, but worth it. I figure not everyone wants to promote in 30 days, and so I'll go for it when I find those that do. With time, the new Ds (yup, I'm thinking big) will hopefully turnaround and do the same for their team. Also, if they've been with PC longer than those 30 or 90 days and are ready to promote, they'll be able to help with the kickoffs of their new teammates. A domino effect....that's the theory, at least. Some grunt work and lots of time in the beginning, but isn't that how it goes with all new projects?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:

Unbelievable!

Girl - I can so feel for you! I have not been able to get in touch with the 2 key members of my team that I needed to submit to have the structure this month too (I'm already a D, but I have a small team and it's very close each month). I missed it by 1 team member submitting 1 show....that she assured me she had and would be submitted....argh!!!! My only hope is that she did submit it and for some reason it's on hold.....which I highly doubt since the introduction of the new CC verification system. I'm kinda worried about her too b/c she is older and she fell and hurt herself earlier this month - since I haven't been able to get intouch with her I'm a bit worried that she may be having complications from her fall. It is so frustrating...:cry:

pamperedlinda said:
Girl - I can so feel for you! I have not been able to get in touch with the 2 key members of my team that I needed to submit to have the structure this month too (I'm already a D, but I have a small team and it's very close each month). I missed it by 1 team member submitting 1 show....that she assured me she had and would be submitted....argh!!!! My only hope is that she did submit it and for some reason it's on hold.....which I highly doubt since the introduction of the new CC verification system. I'm kinda worried about her too b/c she is older and she fell and hurt herself earlier this month - since I haven't been able to get intouch with her I'm a bit worried that she may be having complications from her fall. It is so frustrating...:cry:

(((((hugs)))) I'm so sorry! The nail biting is no fun, and it's even tougher when you don't know what's going on with the team! :( I hope she's ok and that there was a technical issue going on and you still hit it! I hate that you had what you needed to meet the stats, and are left wondering! I just found out that one of my teammembers submitted a $60 on the 28th...which would mean I hit the stats I needed to promote. HO sees nothing, and I too am hoping a technicality occured and that it'll count for Sept. :cry: Then I got an email from another teammate who has $1000 in orders from September to submit....she ran out of time and decided to wait to submit.

At least it was there, right? lol I guess the team and I try again. I should have mentioned by email that I was close and needed those sales.

One of my downline's $150 show for Sept. showed up this morning. It wasn't there last night. Check those Sept. stats again. Fingers crossed for you, Laurie and Linda!

Why can't tech support get this stuff on time at end of month?

Becca_in_MD said:
One of my downline's $150 show for Sept. showed up this morning. It wasn't there last night. Check those Sept. stats again. Fingers crossed for you, Laurie and Linda!

Why can't tech support get this stuff on time at end of month?

nope - still not there :(
and I can't get in touch with her - which worries me. She ALWAYS answers or returns call asap

Nothing for me either....I'm thinking she didn't submit it all the way through. I think she placed it on the 28th or 29th, so HO would have seen something. When I called, they did not see any individual order.

I hope she's ok Linda. Any chance you have a contact number for someone close by? Or a teammember near enough to drop by? I had a horrible thing happen on the 30th and a dead phone. When I didn't respond to any calls....a couple of teammembers called and emailed each other in search for me. I got home at 9 pm to find a worried recruit. It was cute and touching to know that they KNEW something was wrong because I never went MIA on them! lol Means if I decide to play hooky at some point, I'll have to alert the troops! :D

1. Why isn't my show showing as received on the shipment status page?

There could be a few reasons why your show is not showing as received on the shipment status page. It's possible that there was a delay in processing the show, or there could be an issue with the submission itself. Another possibility is that there was a technical error on our end that is preventing the show from showing up. If you are still experiencing this issue, we recommend contacting our headquarters for further assistance.

2. I closed a show last night and it showed as submitted, but I never received an email confirmation. Is this normal?

While it is common to receive an email confirmation after submitting a show, it is not a guarantee. Technical issues or delays can sometimes prevent the email from being sent. However, as long as the show is showing as submitted, it should still be processed and counted towards your sales.

3. My show closed at 8pm Eastern time. When can I expect it to show on the shipment status page?

Typically, shows will show as received on the shipment status page within 24 hours of closing. However, if you do not see it after this time frame, it is best to reach out to our headquarters for assistance.

4. Are there any other factors that could be causing my show to not show on the shipment status page?

In some cases, the show may not show on the shipment status page if there was an issue with the credit card processing or if the customer's order was cancelled. Additionally, if the show was submitted after the deadline, it may not appear on the status page until the following day.

5. Did anyone else submit shows last night and are they showing as received on the status page?

We are unable to provide information on other consultants' shows. If you are concerned about the status of your show, please contact our headquarters for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • kam