• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Isn't My Show on IPT Yet? Just Wondering...

In summary, if you are wondering why your show is not yet on IPT, it could be due to the approval and uploading process or technical difficulties. The timeline for when your show will be available on IPT varies, but it should be uploaded within a few days to a week after recording. If you cannot find your show on IPT, try searching by title or date or reach out to your consultant for help. You must have an IPT account to watch shows, but you can create one for free and connect with your consultant's shows. Unfortunately, there is no way to download shows from IPT for offline viewing, but you can rewatch them as many times as you'd like while they are available on the platform. If you'd like to save
kam
Staff member
I know Dec is busy...but I don't ever think I have had the IPT not updated within the day after the show.

I submitted the show last night. It is already on my Shipment Status page as Picking - should I worry that IPT hasn't added the show yet?

Just wondering if that means something? Like the show has a problem.(?) I only ask since the show always appears on IPT before the Shipment page and didn't know if I should be concerned.

Thanks!

I came on now to see if I had a problem with shows as I just switched to PP PLus and the last 2 orders are not showing but maybe it is just the server not my new PP plus which has been quite a struggle.

nope, IPT is slower lately.

I agree!! It's very slow...and nerve racking!
I had a consultant tell me she was submitting a $1,000 show on MONDAY Evening...and it's FRIDAY evening now, and it still isn't showing up!

DebbieJ said:
nope, IPT is slower lately.

OK, I feel better. The show shipped (in under 24 hrs!) - so I hope the IPT is updated soon! Atleast I know the show isn't on hold.

1. Why isn't my show on IPT yet?

There could be a few reasons for this. The most common reason is that your show may still be in the process of being approved and uploaded to IPT. This can take some time, so please be patient. Additionally, there may have been a delay in the uploading process due to technical difficulties. If you have been waiting for an extended period of time and still do not see your show on IPT, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for further assistance.

2. When will my show be available on IPT?

The timeline for when your show will be available on IPT can vary. Generally, shows are uploaded within a few days to a week after they are recorded. However, this depends on the number of shows being uploaded and any technical issues that may arise. Rest assured, your show will be available on IPT as soon as possible.

3. I can't find my show on IPT. Where should I look?

If you are having trouble finding your show on IPT, here are a few things to try. First, make sure you are logged into your IPT account and have selected the correct consultant. If you are still unable to find your show, try searching for it by title or date. If you still cannot locate it, please contact your consultant for assistance.

4. Can I watch my show on IPT if I don't have an account?

No, you must have an IPT account in order to access and watch shows. If you do not have an account, you can create one for free by visiting the IPT website. You will need to provide your consultant's name and email in order to be connected to their shows.

5. Is there a way to download shows from IPT for offline viewing?

Unfortunately, IPT does not currently have a feature for downloading shows for offline viewing. However, you can rewatch shows as many times as you'd like as long as they are available on IPT. If you would like to save a copy of your show, please reach out to your consultant for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
  • kdangel518