• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reasons for a Show Being Put on Hold?

In summary, a show may be put on hold due to unforeseen circumstances or difficulty in gathering guests. Rewards can still be earned if the show eventually takes place, but will not be earned if the show is cancelled. The length of the hold varies and multiple holds may result in cancellation. A consultant will still attend the show in most cases, but a replacement may be assigned if necessary.
straitfan
Gold Member
Is there any other reason than declined CC for a show to be put on hold? I submitted my last little bit to make my SAT goal last night, and a couple hours later it shows as "hold" on shipment status, both last night and again this morning I checked to resolve declined CC's and it says I don't have any.
NERVOUS--as I need this show to make my goal!!!

I recently read somewhere that if it looks like a customer's order was entered twice or that they are being double charged, it can be placed on hold pending verification.

I've had to call HO when my show hadn't shown it was received. It never says it was placed on hokd but when I called, they told me it was on hold because I hadn't submitted an email address for the host. I was like WTF? What if the host doesnt have an email address? The last time it was on hold was because the host (my sister-in-law) had the same last name as me.*roll eyes* It seems lately they will place a hold on a show for the stupidest reasons. So I just make sure I call right away if I don see the show come up

I called and they said it is a declined cc, but it's still not showing up in Consultant Corner so I can deal with it myself. I'll have to track down this host from HE** and try to get the number again or something. It's $19, I may just pay it myself---I've had so much trouble getting this host to communicate with me.

1. Why would a show be put on hold?

There are a few reasons why a show may be put on hold. One common reason is that the host may need to reschedule due to unexpected circumstances such as illness or a scheduling conflict. Another reason could be that the host has not been able to gather enough guests to attend the show.

2. Can I still earn rewards if my show is put on hold?

Yes, you can still earn rewards even if your show is put on hold. As long as the show eventually takes place, you will still receive the same rewards as if it had been held on the original date. However, if the show is cancelled altogether, you will not earn any rewards.

3. How long can a show be put on hold for?

The length of time a show can be put on hold for varies. It ultimately depends on the reason for the hold and the availability of the host and guests. In most cases, shows are put on hold for a week or two, but they can also be put on hold for longer periods of time if necessary.

4. What happens if the show is put on hold multiple times?

If a show is put on hold multiple times, it may be cancelled altogether. This is because the more times a show is put on hold, the less likely it is to actually take place. Our goal is to ensure that all shows are successful and have a good turnout, so if a show is continually put on hold, we may suggest rescheduling for a later date or cancelling it altogether.

5. Will the consultant still be at the show if it is put on hold?

In most cases, the consultant will still attend the show if it is put on hold. However, if the hold is for an extended period of time or if the consultant is unavailable for the new date, a replacement consultant may be assigned to the show. Rest assured, your show will still be in good hands and you will receive the same quality service and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Maragib