• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Find Out Why My Show Is on Hold?

In summary, the show submitted last night is now on hold, and the guest's mother and sister declined the credit cards. The host resolved the problem by getting the wrong exp # on the CC.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
OK, this is a first for me. The show I submitted last night is now on hold. How do I find out why? I haven't had an email about it - is that what normally happens? And what do I do, give that I don't know what the problem is...?

Should I wait until I hear something from HO, or do I call them first??

I'm pretty sure that the one time I had a declined CC I got an email, and then of course I could go re-enter on CC before getting in touch with the guest for a new number...

Thanks for any advice, I've searched around here and on CC, and maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I haven't found anything that can help me.

I'd really like to get it sorted out ASAP, of course!

I thought I read that HO was havin Saturday hours while they get the bugs worked out of the new system. They might be there if you call this morning.

Yes, that was mentioned in the PCNewsWire this week.

They are there today. One of my Shows was on hold as well. I called as soon as I saw it and it was TWO declined credit cards...from the mother & sister of the Host! It totals over $170 (which is about 1/2 the order) so I called the Host last night to have her resolve it. I am calling her back tonight if I have not heard from her! This is the same Host that insisted on keeping the Catalog Show open 6 weeks because everyone had to wait until the end of the month since that is when they got paid! ARGH! I did get an email about 11 p.m. last night on it too!

But should I have received an email to tell me why the show is on hold? I haven't got one, yet...

I did see the newswire with the info about Saturday hours, I just wasn't sure what I should do. I checked CC again, and in the "Resolve Declined Payment Cards" section, it says there are no declined cards at this time, so I am really curious to know what the problem is...

I guess I will go ahead and just call!

With the new customer service system at HO, emails aren't being sent, and the declined cards online page isn't being updated. It's a glitch. If you submit something and it sits for a day or two with no update on the shipment page, then call.

Yeah, I called and found out that the problem was with a CC. She said that they are working on soem stuff to do with how we will be able to fix CC problems, and that is probably why the email has not been sent, and why I didn't have it as an option on CC to resolve a CC problem. Anyway, we got it fixed (wrong exp #...).

Now I am just $122 from my Jan/Feb level 1 promo... Oh well!

1. Why is my show on hold?

There are a few possible reasons why your show may be on hold. It could be due to a scheduling conflict, a lack of guest attendance, or an issue with the host's account. Our customer service team can help you determine the specific reason for your show being on hold.

2. How long will my show be on hold?

The length of time your show will be on hold can vary depending on the reason for the hold. If it is due to a scheduling conflict, it may be rescheduled for a later date. If it is due to a lack of guest attendance, you may need to work with your host to increase the number of guests or consider canceling the show. Our customer service team can provide more information on the specific timeline for your hold.

3. Can I still earn rewards if my show is on hold?

Unfortunately, if your show is on hold, you will not be able to earn any rewards. Once the show is rescheduled or canceled, our system will update and you will be able to earn rewards on the new show date.

4. How do I reschedule a show that is on hold?

If you need to reschedule a show that is on hold, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They can help you find a new date that works for you and your host and get the show back on track.

5. Can I cancel a show that is on hold?

Yes, you can cancel a show that is on hold. However, if the hold is due to a scheduling conflict, it may be possible to reschedule the show instead. Our customer service team can assist you with canceling or rescheduling a show that is on hold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefJoyJ