• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Until Individual Orders Show Up?

In summary, individual orders typically show up on your account within 24-48 hours after the order is placed. You will receive an email notification when an individual order is placed and can also track the status of your individual orders by logging into your account. Individual orders are typically shipped within 2-3 business days and changes or cancellations may not be possible if the order has already been processed and shipped.
Hunter Mom
I have a friend who says she ordered, but I haven't gotten anything yet via email, and it doesn't show up on CC. It would've been an individual order. How long before I see what she got?

You get an update once a day, usually around noon central time. Anything in the previous 24 hours shows up there.

You can go to the shipment status page in CC, though, and see any online orders there. Click on the order number, and it'll give you details.

Hunter Mom said:
I have a friend who says she ordered, but I haven't gotten anything yet via email, and it doesn't show up on CC. It would've been an individual order. How long before I see what she got?

Individual orders as an order placed on your website to be added to a show? If so, usually within a day.

If it's an individual order placed online you aren't eligible for that until you've submitted $1250 in sales. If that is the case and she went to PC.com to order it would have been put into the lead system. She can call and cancel the order if that is what she did.

It was a regular-old individual order from my PWS. It shows up on CC now, but she must've put it in just past their deadline to get an email today. At least I know it's in.

We only get an update for online orders once a day. So, for any order placed online within the previous 24 hour period, they will all come in that same once a day email.

(other than as part of a show, I mean.)

1. How long does it take for individual orders to show up on my account?

Individual orders typically show up on your account within 24-48 hours after the order is placed.

2. Will I receive a notification when an individual order is placed?

Yes, you will receive an email notification when an individual order is placed. You can also check your account for updates on individual orders.

3. Can I track the status of my individual orders?

Yes, you can track the status of your individual orders by logging into your account and viewing the order details. You will also receive email updates as the order is processed and shipped.

4. How long does it take for individual orders to be shipped?

Individual orders are typically shipped within 2-3 business days after the order is placed. However, shipping times may vary depending on the location and availability of the product.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to an individual order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to an individual order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Changes or cancellations may not be possible if the order has already been processed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MLC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kate0831