• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Cc Decline W/ No Notification From Ho

In summary, there could be various reasons for your credit card to decline without notification from the hotel, such as exceeding your credit limit or a suspicious transaction being flagged. Whether or not you will be charged any fees for the declined transaction depends on the policies of the hotel and your credit card issuer. To prevent future declines, make sure to have enough available credit and notify your issuer of large transactions. If you believe the decline was a mistake or unauthorized, you can dispute the transaction with your issuer. Lastly, you can still use the same credit card for future transactions with the hotel, but it is recommended to contact them beforehand to avoid any potential issues.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Has anyone else had this problem- happened twice to me!

Submitted a show yesterday 10am- got a conf of the show like 12n from HO-

Cool I think no CC issues-

NOT-

I look on CC shipping status and the show is on HOLD WAT??

I call HO and they yup there is a decline CC-

BUT NO notification from HO. Not even on CC
Am I the only one that is has happened too?

If not PLEASE call Tech support- and check your shipping status to assure timely delivery!

It seems all their email notifications are out of whack. I know some consultants on my team have not gotten notifications of CC holds...and there's another thread about not getting notifications of on line orders. I submitted a show last week and didn't get confirmation until 10am the next day, and it didn't show up on CC. Strange!

Please have everyone contact HO-

they think I am the only one with the problem

now come to think of it I never got a lead order email either-

One of my girls actually got an e-mail yesterday. So hopefully they are working at getting this resolved. ;)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue twice now. It sounds like there may have been a technical glitch with the credit card processing system. I would recommend reaching out to our technical support team for assistance. They will be able to look into your account and help resolve this issue for you. It's always a good idea to double check the shipping status of your shows to ensure timely delivery. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope it gets resolved quickly for you.

1. Why did my credit card decline without any notification from the hotel?

There could be several reasons for this. It is possible that the hotel attempted to charge your card for a larger amount than what was available in your credit limit. It is also possible that your card issuer flagged the transaction as suspicious and declined it without notifying you.

2. Will I be charged any fees for the declined credit card transaction?

This depends on the hotel's policy and your credit card issuer's policy. Some hotels may charge a fee for declined transactions, while some credit card issuers may charge an overdraft fee if your account is overdrawn. It is best to contact both parties to inquire about any potential fees.

3. How can I ensure that my credit card will not be declined in the future?

To avoid declined credit card transactions, make sure you have enough available credit on your card and that the transaction amount is within your credit limit. You may also want to notify your credit card issuer of any upcoming large transactions to avoid them flagging it as suspicious.

4. Is there any way to dispute the declined credit card transaction?

If you believe the decline was a mistake or unauthorized, you can contact your credit card issuer to dispute the transaction. They will investigate the issue and determine if the charge should be reversed.

5. Can I still use the same credit card for future transactions with this hotel?

Yes, you can still use the same credit card for future transactions with the hotel. However, it is recommended to contact the hotel beforehand to ensure that there are no issues with your card and to avoid any inconvenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • pkd09