• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unaccounted Sales in Consultant Connection

In summary, the customer's credit card was declined, and consequently, an order for part replacement was placed but never shipped. After multiple phone calls and emails, the customer was finally contacted and it was determined that the order had been canceled.
NooraK
Gold Member
I have $33 in commissionable sales listedin Consultant Connection that I didn't sell. They showed up at the beginning of the month. I clicked on Order History, and nothing was listed. I checked out the shipping status page, and there is an individual order listed as shipped, but no tracking number.

I had an individual order at the end of August for which the credit card was declined, and I could never reach the customer again. HO called about a month after I had submitted it because I had also put in a replacement part for her, and they wanted to know what to do. I told HO to cancel both orders.

The IO number in the shipping status matches that order. I called HO when I realized this amount, and explained what I suspected, but they said they couldn't find anything to explain why the commissionable sales were there.

Has anyone else had this happen? What are your suggestions, do I call HO again? I don't mind the sales, I just don't feel right about them, because they aren't honestly earned. Plus, I don't want them to catch the error some six months down the road and fix it then.

I'd mention it one more time & then let it go. ;)

Yeah, I'd give them another call.

Well, I called them (a couple of times) and last night I finally got some resolution. A rep in the Solutions Center said that while she could not explain why it was showing in Consultant Connection, she could see that the order had been canceled and did not list any commissionable sales. She said that when the systems finalized and updated on the 10th of next month, it would be reflected correctly.

I know it's only $33, but I just feel better knowing that they know what's going on, and that there is no uncertainty on whether or not I earned my commission.

Hi there,Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It sounds like there may have been a mistake with the commissionable sales that were listed in your Consultant Connection. It's always best to reach out to HO and clarify any discrepancies or issues with your orders and commissionable sales.I would suggest giving them a call again and explaining the situation in detail. It's important to have accurate records and for everything to be accounted for correctly. I understand your concern about not wanting to receive commission for sales that were not honestly earned, and it's best to address this issue as soon as possible.I hope HO is able to provide you with a satisfactory resolution to this matter. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We want to make sure that everything is handled correctly and that you receive the commission you have rightfully earned.Best,

What is "Unaccounted Sales" in Consultant Connection?

"Unaccounted Sales" in Consultant Connection refers to any sales or transactions made by a consultant that are not properly tracked or recorded in the system. This could be due to human error, technical glitches, or other factors.

How does "Unaccounted Sales" impact consultants?

Unaccounted sales can have a negative impact on consultants as it may affect their commission and overall earnings. It can also lead to discrepancies in their sales records and cause problems with their clients or the company.

What steps can be taken to prevent "Unaccounted Sales" in Consultant Connection?

To prevent unaccounted sales, consultants should ensure that they accurately record all their sales transactions in the system. They should also regularly review their sales records and report any discrepancies or errors to the appropriate party for correction.

What should I do if I notice "Unaccounted Sales" in my Consultant Connection account?

If you notice any unaccounted sales in your Consultant Connection account, you should first double-check your records to ensure that the sales were not missed or recorded incorrectly. If the issue persists, you should report it to the company's support team for further investigation and resolution.

How can "Unaccounted Sales" be corrected in Consultant Connection?

If you have identified any unaccounted sales in your Consultant Connection account, you can correct them by submitting a correction request to the company's support team. They will then review the request and make the necessary adjustments to your sales records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc