• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Order Status Glitching? Here's What to Do | Shipping Concerns

In summary, being concerned means to be worried or troubled about something and can also involve being interested in or attentive to a particular issue. You may want to be concerned in order to protect yourself or others, prevent harm or danger, or address a potential problem before it becomes worse. Signs that you should be concerned include feeling anxious, trouble sleeping, changes in appetite or mood, or noticing unusual behavior or symptoms. To address your concerns, it is important to acknowledge and validate them, gather more information or seek advice from trusted sources, and talk to someone about your concerns and develop a plan of action. It is appropriate to be concerned when there is a legitimate reason to be worried, but it is also important to consider the severity and likelihood of the
c00p
Gold Member
Ok, to me this is totally bizarre and I'm wondering if anyone has had this happen. I've got a show that ARRIVED to my host on Friday. I just checked my shipping status on a couple of individual orders and happened to notice that a show was in picking status - it's the one that arrived on Friday!!! Do you think it's a glitch or should I contact HO?? I would hate to have that entire order ship out to her again.....

If there was a back order that still needed to be filled, it will show as "picking" when they fill that order.

Sometimes the computer takes longer to update than it does to fill & ship. I've had it happen before.

ChefBeckyD said:
If there was a back order that still needed to be filled, it will show as "picking" when they fill that order.
This is what's happening!

Hi there! That does sound like a strange situation. I would definitely reach out to HO just to double check and make sure everything is correct. It's always better to be safe than sorry! Plus, if there is a glitch, they can help fix it before the orders are shipped out again. Let me know how it goes!

What does it mean to be concerned?

Being concerned means to be worried or troubled about something. It can also mean to be interested in or attentive to a particular issue or problem.

Why should I be concerned?

There are many reasons why you may want to be concerned about something. It could be to protect yourself or others, to prevent harm or danger, or to address a potential problem before it becomes worse.

What are some signs that I should be concerned?

Some common signs that you should be concerned about something include feeling anxious, having trouble sleeping, experiencing changes in appetite or mood, or noticing unusual behavior or symptoms in yourself or others.

How can I address my concerns?

The first step in addressing your concerns is to acknowledge and validate them. Then, you can try to gather more information or seek advice from trusted sources. It can also be helpful to talk to someone about your concerns and develop a plan of action.

When is it appropriate to be concerned?

It is appropriate to be concerned when you feel that there is a legitimate reason to be worried or troubled about something. However, it is important to also consider the severity and likelihood of the issue before letting your concerns consume you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • JAE