• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Money Order Status: Tips and Tricks for Direct Sales Consultants

In summary, the best way to handle your current situation is to encourage your guests to pay with debit or credit cards, while also utilizing the help of your host and offering incentives for online payments. It's important to communicate with your guests and stay positive during this temporary setback.
MHPampered
Ok... I know I screwed up some where along the line and now I am picking up the pieces. Now with money order status only I am stuck with it for 6 months... So what do you think the best way of going about this is? I sooo many people that want to write checks and it would be so much easier if everyone used a credit card or their bank card.

With this status you have to close your show out and send a money order for any remaining amount. my incentives will not count until the money order is processed by HO.

"So if I close a show today 6/7 and mailed the money order from CA today. They recieve say 6/10 in HO. Then it would count as a show submitted on 6/10"

But I can pay for the remaining amounts with a debit card on the show... under the host. I am not sure if thats not allowed or not.

Just trying to figure out how to work with this. And still earn for my efforts.

Should I tell people I am not accepting checks anymore and if they absolutely have to have them write it to the hosts?

Does anyone else have their guests write the checks to the hosts instead of yourself?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

It sounds like you are looking for a way to make your show-closing process easier and more efficient. In order to do this, it would be best to encourage your guests to pay with debit or credit cards rather than checks. This will eliminate the need for you to send money orders, which can take up to 6 months to be processed by HO, and will allow you to close out your shows quickly and easily. You could consider having your guests write checks to the hosts instead of yourself as an alternative option. This could potentially be an easier process since the host will then be responsible for sending the money orders in to HO, eliminating the need for you to take that step. Overall, it is important to make sure that you are following the guidelines set by HO regarding payment methods so that your shows are properly accounted for and you are receiving the proper incentives.

Thank you!First of all, don't beat yourself up for the mistake. We all make them and it's important to learn from them and move on. Here are a few suggestions for handling your current situation:1. Communicate with your guests: Let your guests know about the change in payment policy and explain the reasons behind it. You can let them know that due to a previous mistake, you have to switch to only accepting money orders for a period of time. Be honest and transparent with them, and they will understand.2. Consider using online payment options: There are several online payment options available that are secure and convenient for both you and your guests. Look into options like PayPal, Venmo, or Square. These tools allow you to accept credit card payments without having to physically handle the cards.3. Utilize your host's help: As you mentioned, you can ask your guests to write checks to the host instead of to you. This can be a temporary solution while you work on resolving the issue with your status. Just make sure to keep track of the checks and have a system in place for ensuring that the host gets their money.4. Offer incentives for online payments: To encourage guests to use online payment options, you can offer incentives such as free shipping or a discount on their order. This way, you can still earn for your efforts while also making it easier for your guests to pay.5. Be patient and stay positive: It may take some time to get back on track, but remember that this is just a temporary setback. Stay positive and continue working hard, and things will eventually fall back into place.Good luck!

1. What is a "Money Order Status Only" service?

A "Money Order Status Only" service is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to track the status of their money order. It provides information such as when the money order was sent, when it was received, and when it was deposited.

2. How can I access the "Money Order Status Only" service?

To access the "Money Order Status Only" service, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Order Status" link. Then, enter your order number and zip code to view the status of your money order.

3. Is there a fee for using the "Money Order Status Only" service?

No, there is no fee for using the "Money Order Status Only" service. It is a free service offered by Pampered Chef to provide customers with updates on their money order.

4. Can I cancel my money order through the "Money Order Status Only" service?

No, the "Money Order Status Only" service is only for tracking the status of your money order. If you need to cancel your money order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How long does it take for the "Money Order Status Only" service to update?

The "Money Order Status Only" service updates in real-time, so you should see the most current information about your money order as soon as you access the service. If you have any concerns about the status of your money order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • PCGirl77