• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Paper Show, What Do I Need?

In summary, the bank account that was used to submit the show order form was stolen, and as a result, the account was transferred to money order only status. There are a few trivial questions that someone else told me to ask in order to troubleshoot the situation. However, the most helpful thing was the advice to keep a positive attitude and to ask for help.
msangtorn
Silver Member
hi all

I'm on Money order only status due to my check book being stolen:thumbdown: at the same time as I'm tranferring all my checking number PC debits my account and I recieve two NSF fees and bam I'm on money order status.

I'm submitting my first money order show and I have a few questions.

I need to send in the first page of the guest order form yes?
Do I have to send in the show order form printed from Pampered Partner?
What form would I use to show the host's free products and hostess specials?

These are probably really trivial and silly questions, but I was always told that the only silly question is the question that you dont ask!

Thank you in advance for any help that you may be able to give.:)

I wd call 888-our-chef and ask if you can print the summary and send it off----

From PP, you can mail in the Show Summary Report. From P3, there's an update that the Tech Dept. can push to you when you're on money order status that makes the Show Summary a mailable form. (Someone else around here posted that a little while back.)

Great thank you. Is there anything else that I need or will the cover sheet of the guest order forms and the show order form and the money order do it?

Can you get a statement from your bank showing the checkbook was stolen and you had to transfer accounts, etc and that's what caused the debits to be returned? I don't know if it would help, but it seems like HO would take that into consideration on the money order only status. Sorry this happened to you. :(

msangtorn said:
Great thank you. Is there anything else that I need or will the cover sheet of the guest order forms and the show order form and the money order do it?
If you're sending the summary reports, you shouldn't need the guest order forms at all. The summaries include all the info HO needs to process the order. The only time you need to send in guest order forms is when you're submitting an order without using a computer at all, and don't have the summary report.

hi there

I tried all of that They wouldn't do it!! They were of course sympathetic, "oh i'm sorry this happened it must be SOOO frustrating having to change all your information' but they refused to lift the MO status Oh well what can i do?? lol

chefann said:
If you're sending the summary reports, you shouldn't need the guest order forms at all. The summaries include all the info HO needs to process the order. The only time you need to send in guest order forms is when you're submitting an order without using a computer at all, and don't have the summary report.

Thank you chefann .

Now it's clear, I'll be at the post office first thing in the morning. Thankyou all so much for your help and suggestions.

Related to Submitting Paper Show, What Do I Need?

What do I need to submit a paper show?

In order to submit a paper show, you will need the customer order form, the host's name and contact information, and payment for the order.

Can I submit a paper show online?

At this time, paper shows can only be submitted through mail or fax. We do not have an online submission option available.

Are there any special instructions for filling out the customer order form?

Yes, please make sure to clearly write the item number, description, and price for each product on the order form. You may also include any special offers or discounts that the customer is eligible for.

How long does it take for a paper show to be processed?

Once we receive the paper show, it typically takes 3-5 business days for it to be processed and entered into our system. You will then receive an email confirmation with the order details.

Can I make changes to a paper show after it has been submitted?

No, unfortunately, once a paper show has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes to the order. If there are any issues or changes that need to be made, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andiphant
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • julsradford