• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Confirming Show Submission

In summary, an email confirming show submission is a message sent to a show organizer or promoter to confirm that a performer or artist has successfully submitted their show for consideration. It is important because it serves as a record of communication, ensures the submission has been received, and provides confirmation of consideration. It should be sent immediately after submission and include performer information, show details, and any requested information. To ensure receipt, double check the email address, request a read receipt, and follow up if necessary.
kam
Staff member
Am I mistaken or don't we usually get an email confirming our Pmpered Chef Order soon after we submit a show?

I submitted a show this morning around 11am and have not gotten an email confirmation, so I was a little worried. But, I just checked CC and it is listed in Order Status. It is even listed as "Released for Picking".

Does it usually take this long to get the email? No, it is not in my junk mail.

I've been receiving them, but haven't submitted a show in the last few days. There's another thread about not receiving notifications of Online Activity, so maybe this is related?

lolNo, you are not mistaken. Typically, you should receive an email confirmation shortly after submitting a show order. It is possible that there was a delay in the system or the email may have gone to your spam or junk folder. If you have not received an email confirmation within 24 hours, it would be best to reach out to your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team to confirm that your order was received and processed correctly.

What is an email confirming show submission?

An email confirming show submission is a message sent to a show organizer or promoter to confirm that a performer or artist has successfully submitted their show for consideration.

Why is an email confirming show submission important?

An email confirming show submission is important because it serves as a record of communication between the performer and the show organizer. It also ensures that the submission has been received and provides confirmation that the performer is being considered for the show.

When should an email confirming show submission be sent?

An email confirming show submission should be sent immediately after the performer has submitted their show for consideration. This ensures that the show organizer has the necessary information and can begin the review process.

What should be included in an email confirming show submission?

An email confirming show submission should include the name and contact information of the performer, the show details (such as date, time, and location), and any other information requested by the show organizer.

How can I ensure that my email confirming show submission is received?

To ensure that your email confirming show submission is received, be sure to double check the email address of the show organizer and request a read receipt or confirmation of receipt. It is also helpful to follow up with a phone call or another email if you do not receive a response within a reasonable amount of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • vanscootin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • Liquid Sky