• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted First Show, When Do I Get Shipping Status?

In summary, the shipping time for your first show order may vary, but it typically will ship within 2-3 business days after the show date. You will receive an email notification with your shipping status and tracking information. You can track your order by clicking on the tracking link in the email notification or by logging into your Pampered Chef account. If you do not receive your shipping notification within 3-4 business days after your show date, please contact customer service for assistance. Unfortunately, expedited shipping is not currently available, but our standard shipping times ensure timely delivery of your order.
chefelka
Silver Member
I was wondering how long it takes to get a shipping status, or email from Pampered Chef when I submit my show?

I submitted the show two days ago, and it says it has been received, but that's it.

Just curious.
Thanks

It depends on what the backup is with the processing. Keep checking the shipment status page, and you'll see it change. You should get an email when it ships, too, but I've found that the emails are usually a day behind the status page. BTW, the last day of the month and first few days of the next month are usually the slowest because HO receives the majority of their orders on the last day.

If you look at the top of the shipment page, it will tell you what day they are currently shipping. Right now it says May 11th.

wadesgirl said:
If you look at the top of the shipment page, it will tell you what day they are currently shipping. Right now it says May 11th.

Wow, I never noticed that! lol I think I skipped it assuming it was listing "today's date"! He He

Thanks for the tip

One other thing to remember, it may take them 1 day to get through May 11th stuff or it may take multiple days to get through that particular day. Like Ann said, some times are more heavier than others, end of the month or end of certain incentives.

1. When will my first show order ship?

The shipping time for your first show order may vary, but typically it will ship within 2-3 business days after the show date.

2. How will I receive my shipping status?

You will receive an email notification with your shipping status and tracking information once your order has been shipped.

3. Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by clicking on the tracking link in the email notification or by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history.

4. What if I don't receive my shipping notification?

If you do not receive your shipping notification within 3-4 business days after your show date, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I expedite my shipping?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping at this time. Our standard shipping times ensure that your order is carefully processed and delivered to you in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • lestat_de_leon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Suzballard