• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My Shipment Status Change? - Jeff's First Two Shows

In summary, Jeff has submitted two shows on Friday night and yesterday, both of which currently have a "Received" status on the shipping website. He is wondering when he can expect to see a change in this status. The timing of the change will depend on various factors, but usually takes 1-2 business days. Jeff can also contact customer service for assistance with tracking his shipments. Congratulations on hosting your first two shows, Jeff, and happy cooking with Pampered Chef!
lestat_de_leon
I submitted one show on Friday night and one show yesterday. These are my first two shows. Right now they both say "Received" on shipment status on the website. When can I expect any change in this status?

Thanks,
Jeff

lestat_de_leon said:
I submitted one show on Friday night and one show yesterday. These are my first two shows. Right now they both say "Received" on shipment status on the website. When can I expect any change in this status?

Thanks,
Jeff

Mine usually won't ship until 2-3 business days after I submit them.

With the change in the way they're listing and updating the shipment status page....your guess is as good as onyone elses! It usually only takes a couple of days. Look at the top of the page where it says "currently shipping orders placed on --------", that will tell you about where you are "in line".

Welcome to PC and CS Jeff!! Submitted your first two shows already? You are off to a great start!!

Depending on if it is month-end or not and if there are any incentives at month end will depend on how soon an order will ship out. Usually you can expect your order to ship w/in 2-3 business days and be delivered in under 7 business days (also, this varies from state to state) I live in PA and find that I can usually expect delivery w/in 4 business days from the date I submitted the show.

I hope this helps!!

Hi Jeff,

Congratulations on hosting your first two shows! It's always exciting to see those "Received" statuses on the website. As for when you can expect a change in the status, it really depends on a few factors such as the shipping method chosen, the location of the recipients, and any potential delays in processing. In general, you can expect to see a change in the status within 1-2 business days. However, if you have any concerns or questions about the status of your orders, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be more than happy to help you track your shipments and provide updates. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef and happy cooking!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. When will my shipment status change?

The status of your shipment will change once it has been processed and scanned by the carrier. This typically occurs within 24-48 hours after your order has been placed.

2. How can I track my shipment?

You can track your shipment by using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email. Simply enter the tracking number on the carrier's website to see the current status of your shipment.

3. Why is my shipment status still showing as "processing"?

If your shipment status is still showing as "processing", it means that the carrier has not yet scanned your package. This can occur if your order was just placed or if there is a delay in the carrier's system. Please allow 24-48 hours for the status to update.

4. Will I receive a notification when my shipment status changes?

Yes, you will receive an email notification once your shipment status has changed. This email will include the updated tracking information for your package.

5. What should I do if my shipment status has not changed after 48 hours?

If your shipment status has not changed after 48 hours, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work with the carrier to resolve any issues and provide you with updated tracking information as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • dteague10
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kdangel518