• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Submission: Received and in Process at Consultant's Corner

In summary, your show may not be shipping yet because they are backed up due to the number of submissions at the end of September.
kam
Staff member
I submitted my first show on Monday evening. As of today, Thursday, it still shows Received at Consultant's Corner.

Is this normal? Since this is my first submitted show, I am not sure how these usually proceed with showing status.

I would have thought it would have been in process or shipped by now.

Thanks,
Kathleen

They were really backed up due to the amount of shows submitted at the end of September...if you go on the shipment status page on CC it says what days orders they are shipping...KWIM

Usually, things would be processing much more quickly, but there was a HUGE influx of orders at the end of September, and the warehouse is still trying to catch up. You can read the official note from HO in this thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/execuflash-re-shipping-27481/

I submitted a show on Oct. 1 and I am just now getting it today! I am so happy!!!!

If you look on the Shipping Status page right below where it says ORDER STATUS, it will tell you want shows they are shipping based on the day you submitted it. Today it reads:

Currently shipping show orders received through October 3, 2007.

So since you submitted your show on the 8th, it will be a few days before they catch up.

Hope that helps! :)

I submitted a show September 30 and I am not receiving it until maybe Saturday - that is the est. delievery date - and I have a set up on Saturday morning and won't have the products for that - husband said he will bring it to me if Fed- ex delievers it early enough

~

whiteyteresa said:
I submitted a show September 30 and I am not receiving it until maybe Saturday - that is the est. delievery date - and I have a set up on Saturday morning and won't have the products for that - husband said he will bring it to me if Fed- ex delievers it early enough

~

I usually get my deliveries at least a day or two ahead of the est. delivery date.

Smashie said:
I usually get my deliveries at least a day or two ahead of the est. delivery date.

So do I...I was going to post the same thing and then I saw that you beat me to it...

chefheidi2003 said:
So do I...I was going to post the same thing and then I saw that you beat me to it...

hehehe, sorry!!!:p

Thanks! I never noticed that line below Order status saying which orders were shipping!! Very helpful.

The reason I was concerned was that I had a supply order never leave "received" status and yet it showed up on my door!

And, I have not gotten my host the receipts yet. She is very busy and I have used the "received" status as an excuse that I still have plenty of time to drop them off. Then I got to thinking that I hope the same thing doesn't happen with the show order - that the website is wrong - but yet the order shows up at her door before I have gotten her the receipts.

Well, I will sit down tonight and figure out the computer receipts tonight!!!

Thanks everyone.

I had a supply order, a personal order, and an online order sent in on the 2nd and they did not ship out until the 11th. Of course, it is still in the general guidelines they tell us...products ship in approximately 2 weeks...but shipping has been so fast in the past several months that it was a shock. I have sent orders in that were shipped the same day.

What is "Show Still Showing Rec'd" and how does it work?

"Show Still Showing Rec'd" is a feature on our website that allows you to view and track any orders that were placed during a party you hosted or attended. This feature is especially helpful for our consultants to keep track of their orders and sales, and for customers to stay updated on their orders.

How do I access the "Show Still Showing Rec'd" feature on the website?

To access the "Show Still Showing Rec'd" feature, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account on our website. Once you are logged in, click on the "My Account" tab and then select "Show Still Showing Rec'd" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the page where you can view and track your orders.

Can I make changes to my order through the "Show Still Showing Rec'd" feature?

Unfortunately, the "Show Still Showing Rec'd" feature does not allow for any changes to be made to your order. If you need to make changes, please contact your consultant directly or our customer service team.

How often is the information on "Show Still Showing Rec'd" updated?

The information on "Show Still Showing Rec'd" is updated in real-time, so you can expect to see any changes or updates to your orders immediately. However, please note that during peak times, there may be a slight delay in the updates.

What should I do if I don't see my order on "Show Still Showing Rec'd"?

If you do not see your order on "Show Still Showing Rec'd", please double-check that you are logged in to the correct account and that the order was placed during a Pampered Chef party. If you are still unable to find your order, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • ChefBeckyD