• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed Delivery of 10-01-07 Show Submission: Possible Issue with Shipping?

In summary, the host still hasn't received my show, nor have I nor the host received an email saying it has been shipped. However, the order says "picking" now, so hopefully it will be shipped soon.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
PC received a show I submitted on 10-01-07 at 247pm. The host still hasn't gotten it, nor have I nor the host received even an email saying it has been shipped..

Anyone else having longer than normal delivery of shows from the first of the month..or is it just that..since it was the 1st of the month?

She's heading out of town this weekend..and I want to follow up tomorrow with HO..but I'm just wondering.

YES!! I have one submitted on the same day , and it hasn't even been picked yet!

I am experencing the same thing i called HO today and they said that it was open meaning they were going to probably start picking it today or tomorrow and she couldn't garntee if i could get by the end of the week, My 1st friends placed my 1st show and they are very excited to get their things (used to be a director and had to quit for reasons so i just recently resigned) so yes i am not so patient in waiting on the order as well lol

Yesterday (I haven't checked it this morning), the shipment status screen indicated that they were shipping shows from September 30. So they were pretty backed up - lots of people taking advantage of the September specials, probably.

oh yeah! all my shows from that time are still in "received status".

on oct 1st i submitted a show and my kit enhancement order and they're both still only showing received. so frustrating!

A News Update for Executive Directors
of The Pampered Chef
(630) 261-8900 Phone (630) 261-8588 Fax

ExecuFlash
One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630
from Rich Hlava, Senior Vice President, Operations

Please feel free to share this information with your downline.

Dear Executive Directors,

Congratulations on your great sales for September! The volume of orders we received in the last week of the month was tremendous. In fact, 48% of the orders came in the last five days of September, with 23% coming in on the last day.

Our Distribution Center staff has been diligently working to fill the end-of-month order volume. We expect orders placed on Sept. 30 to be filled by tomorrow, and anticipate being back into a 48-hour turnaround time no later than Oct. 15.

As mentioned in an earlier Weekly Bites, we are completing a Distribution Center upgrade this week that will increase our shipping capacity. Unfortunately, the heavy month-end volume coupled with our system changes caused us to fall behind. Please know that we are dedicated to shipping your orders in 48 hours and will do everything possible to meet your expectations.

I will send you an update on Friday to ensure you are fully informed of our shipping status.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and your customers.

Rich Hlava
Senior Vice President, Operations

As I learned from Ann a while back...
On the shipment status screen, if you look right at the top of the 'grid', it tells you which dates are shipping. This is a great tool that they provide for us!

Also, when you look at the Shipping Status page on CC... at the top right under ORDER STATUS, it always says, "Currently shipping show orders received through ..."

Check there first so you're not wondering why something is just sitting as "received." They just haven't gotten to it yet.

Hope that helps! :)

Well yay, my order for the 1st says "picking" now.

1. What is the reason for the delayed delivery of my 10-01-07 show submission?

The delayed delivery of your 10-01-07 show submission could be due to a possible issue with shipping. Our team is currently investigating the issue and working towards a resolution.

2. How long will the delivery of my show submission be delayed?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delayed delivery of your show submission. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated timeframe for when the issue will be resolved. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

3. Will my products be affected by the shipping issue?

At this time, we cannot determine if your products will be affected by the shipping issue. We are actively working to resolve the issue and ensure that all products are delivered in a timely manner. We will provide updates as soon as possible.

4. Can I cancel my show submission due to the delayed delivery?

If you wish to cancel your show submission due to the delayed delivery, please reach out to our customer service team. They will assist you with the cancellation process and provide any necessary refunds or credits.

5. Is there anything I can do to expedite the delivery of my show submission?

Unfortunately, there is no way to expedite the delivery of your show submission at this time. Our team is working diligently to resolve the issue and ensure that all products are delivered as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • thatgirl2120
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • momoftwins