• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Answers About Your HO Shipping Order | Jan 31 Show Delivery Delayed?

In summary, according to the policies and procedures guide on Consultants Corner, the show must be shipped within 5 business days of when it was received. If the show was received on January 31st, then it must be shipped by tomorrow.
jrstephens
I submitted a show Jan 31st. The order that was direct shipping is due to be DELIVERED tomorrow, the other items are still PICKING and NOT shipped yet. I called HO today to ask why and they said they did not know it must be b/c of the direct shipping was a small order. That just does not make since to me, you would think the whole show would be picked at one time.

In the past my host have always gotten their show within one week from when I submitted it and this one is not even shipped yet. I know the last day of the month makes orders take longer, but this with the direct order and all is just confusing.

UHHH!

I am noticing that it is taking forever for shipments. It's beginning to get very frustrating. I keep telling myself to have patients and let the system work. But I just don't know now.

They must be having a really rough time over there at HO adjusting to the new shipping system. It seems to be a mess all over the place...

Last edited:
chee65 said:
I am noticing that it is taking forever for shipments. It's beginning to get very frustrating. I keep telling myself to have patients and let the system work. But I just don't know now.

I do not have any patience!! ha!:D

When I called HO yesterday they said they were curently working on Jan 31 shows and I guess they are still working b/c it still has not shipped. I guess the one I submitted Feb 2 will be picking FOREVER!!!

IMO, if they cannot continue the fast shipping they have done in the past then they did not need to spoil us with it in the first place! I get use to one form of service and only expect it to get better, not worse.

I hope they get this new system worked out soon!

I believe that, according to the RFS/Policies and Procedures, the HO has 5 business days to ship out your shows. If you submitted it on 1/31, then they have until tomorrow to get it out.

I know we love it when they are fast, but we have to remember that they are still within their guarantee when it's slow. Bummer, huh?

I've had two shows and a supply order that have been shipped and received exactly one week from the date of submission. I'm in California so it can't be much farther. The status tracker was off for awhile but it seems to be back on now for about a week. I'm happy with my shipment times!

Deb is 100% correct. I just copied this from the policies and procedures guide on Consultants Corner.

SHIPPING INFORMATION
Shows are generally shipped within 2 days of the date received in the
Home Office (not including weekends and holidays). During periods
of peak order volume, such as month-end and promotional cutoffs,
2-day turnaround times may not be possible. When this occurs,
every effort is made to ship in no more than 5 business days. In case
of a problem with an order, Shows will be shipped once the problem
is resolved.
Orders are typically processed on a first-come, first-served
basis. However, occasionally orders may be delayed briefly
due to temporary product shortages.
You can call our automated shipping number at
(800) 449-CHEF for the ship date of an order, or look for
Shipment Status on Consultant’s Corner.

What is the expected delivery date for my HO shipping order?

The expected delivery date for your HO shipping order can vary depending on the shipping method you selected at checkout and your location. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email.

Why is my HO shipping order delayed?

There could be a few reasons for a delay in your HO shipping order. It could be due to high demand, weather conditions, or other unforeseen circumstances. We apologize for any inconvenience and are working to get your order to you as soon as possible.

Can I change the shipping address for my HO shipping order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping address for an HO shipping order once it has been placed. Please make sure to enter the correct address at checkout to avoid any delays or issues with delivery.

How can I track my HO shipping order?

You can track your HO shipping order using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email. Simply enter the tracking number on the carrier's website to get updates on the status of your delivery.

What should I do if my HO shipping order has not arrived on the expected delivery date?

If your HO shipping order has not arrived on the expected delivery date, please track your order using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email. If there are any issues or concerns, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • lisasfuncooking