• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guaranteed Shipping for Urgent Deliveries | What to Do if Delivery is Delayed?

In summary, the individual is facing some issues with the delivery of their show, as one box is stuck in SLC and the other is out for delivery. They are concerned about what to do if the second box doesn't arrive by tomorrow and wonder if UPS delivers on Sundays. They also have some orders with extra shipping charges and are worried about potential delays due to weather. The expert advises that UPS does deliver on Sundays and suggests reaching out to the host and keeping customers updated if there are any delays.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, I have a show that is supposed to be delivered today. One box is out for delivery. The other box is stuck in SLC. I have told the host, but what do I do if it doesn't get here by tomorrow? Does UPS deliver on Sundays? I know some of this stuff was for Christmas presents.

Another question for individual orders that paid the extra shipping charges - what do I do if, because of weather, it doesn't get there by tomorrow?:eek:

Yikes - with the wacky weather in Colorado I wonder how they're dealing with delivery delays??

Colorado, Utah, Washington...they were all hit pretty hard. Some of my individual orders are going to Colorado! They finally opened the airport. My brother was supposed to fly into CO today. I'll have to check and see if he made it.

was Ut hit hard I talked to my mom this AM and she said the storm that hit Elko was on the way there. my parents were supposed to fly out to Cnacun yesterday and missed thier flight though due to Denver being shut down

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your show delivery is running into some issues. If the second box doesn't arrive in time for your show, don't worry! UPS does deliver on Sundays, so there's a chance it could still make it. If not, you can always reach out to the host and explain the situation. As for individual orders with extra shipping charges, I would recommend reaching out to UPS to see if there are any delays due to weather and keep your customers updated. We want to make sure they receive their orders as soon as possible. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Best of luck with your show!

What does "Guaranteed Shipping" mean?

"Guaranteed Shipping" refers to a service offered by certain shipping companies where they guarantee the delivery of a package within a specific time frame, typically within 1-2 days.

How is "Guaranteed Shipping" different from regular shipping?

"Guaranteed Shipping" is different from regular shipping in that it guarantees the delivery of a package within a specific time frame, whereas regular shipping does not have a guaranteed delivery time.

What are the benefits of choosing "Guaranteed Shipping"?

The main benefit of choosing "Guaranteed Shipping" is the assurance that your package will be delivered within a specific time frame. This can be particularly useful for time-sensitive items or urgent deliveries.

Are there any additional fees for "Guaranteed Shipping"?

Yes, there may be additional fees for "Guaranteed Shipping" as it is considered a premium service. These fees may vary depending on the shipping company and the specific delivery timeframe chosen.

What happens if my package is not delivered within the guaranteed time frame?

If your package is not delivered within the guaranteed time frame, you may be eligible for a refund of the shipping fees. However, this may vary depending on the specific policies of the shipping company and the reason for the delay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • thatgirl2120