• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Fed Ex Delivery Problem: Only 2 Boxes Received, What Will Home Office Do?

In summary, Home office is going to resend the missing boxes and try to track them down through FedEx.
mpkegley
This is my first Fed Ex delivery problem. My host called me today and let me know that she only received 2 of the 5 boxes. The boxes were delivered last Friday and she kept waiting for the others to arrive. I called her last night and left a message to check on everything and make sure everything was ok and she called me back today to tell me that. (Don't know why she hadn't called me yet). She said that she called Fed ex today and they said that "2 boxes were delivered on Friday and 3 were delivered Saturday." Great customer service, huh? Didn't even sound like they were too concerned that she didn't receive them.

What will Home office do? Will they go ahead and send the boxes again or will we have to wait to figure out what happened to the other 3? I have never had this happen before. I just hate for the customers to have to wait any longer since it has already been a week.

They should be able to resend the missing boxes, then they will try to track them down through FedEx. She should be able to get the replacements pretty quickly

When you go into shipping on CC, what does it say? It will usually say where and when it was delivered.

chefsteph07 said:
When you go into shipping on CC, what does it say? It will usually say where and when it was delivered.

I checked that and it says it was delivered and left at front door. Same thing the other 2 boxes said, but was a different day. I just figure they must have been left at someone else's front door.

I had that happen when we were with UPS. All three boxes were supposedly left at a hosts front door but when she got home from work, they were not there. She lived down the street from a not so great neighbohood and the only thing we could figure was they were stolen, who knows. HO said they had to do an inquiry with UPS, who confirmed they were dropped off at the right house and then HO resent every box - the whole show. This took no time however - it was like a less than a day process for them to just confirm with UPS that they were delivered and then resend the show. We never found out what happened to the missing boxes. My host could not get over how quickly she got the new boxes and how understanding PC was about the whole thing.

1. What should I do if I only received 2 out of 3 boxes in my first Fed Ex delivery?

If you have only received 2 out of 3 boxes in your first Fed Ex delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800- 342-2433 or send an email to [email protected]. Our team will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the missing box as soon as possible.

2. Will the missing box be shipped separately?

Yes, if you have only received 2 out of 3 boxes in your first Fed Ex delivery, the missing box will be shipped to you separately. Our customer service team will work with you to determine the best shipping method and provide you with a tracking number for your reference.

3. How long will it take to receive the missing box?

The time it takes to receive the missing box may vary depending on your location. Our customer service team will work with you to determine the best shipping method and provide you with an estimated delivery date.

4. Will I be charged again for the missing box?

No, you will not be charged again for the missing box. Our customer service team will ensure that the missing box is shipped to you at no additional cost.

5. What should I do if I received the wrong item in my first Fed Ex delivery?

If you have received the wrong item in your first Fed Ex delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800- 342-2433 or send an email to [email protected]. Our team will work with you to resolve the issue and arrange for the correct item to be shipped to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
troggt
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithjodipowell