• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Fed Ex Delivery Arrive on Monday?

In summary, all Pampered Chef orders are delivered through Fed Ex and most deliveries will arrive within 1-3 business days. You can track your delivery using the tracking number provided via email. If you selected standard shipping, your delivery should arrive within 1-3 business days, but if you selected expedited shipping, it should arrive on Monday. If your delivery does not arrive on the expected day, please check your tracking number for updates or contact customer service for further assistance.
ChefJoyJ
Does Fed Ex work over the weekend? Meaning, if something shipped out Friday, and it only takes 2 days (99.7% of the time), for things to arrive at my house, does that mean I can possibly expect it on Monday? I ordered my supply order on Thursday, by Thursday evening they were dealing with orders from Thursday, and by Friday afternoon, they were dealing with orders from the 31st, but my supply order still says received. I asked earlier and was told they don't always update supply orders online as they do show orders, so my fingers are crossed that it is on it's way here...

I'm just wondering if I can possibly be hopeful it will arrive Monday. :confused:

Fed Ex home delivery is Tues - Sat.

Well, that answers that question...

I really need those catty's for my mystery host show - I've got 2 packets to deliver and no catty's. :cry: I was really hoping to not have to borrow 6 catty's from my director...

1. Will my Pampered Chef order be delivered by Fed Ex?

Yes, all Pampered Chef orders are delivered through Fed Ex.

2. When can I expect my Fed Ex delivery to arrive?

Delivery times may vary, but most deliveries will arrive within 1-3 business days.

3. Can I track my Fed Ex delivery?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email that you can use to track your delivery on the Fed Ex website.

4. Will my Fed Ex delivery arrive on Monday?

Delivery times may vary, but if you selected standard shipping, your delivery should arrive within 1-3 business days. If you selected expedited shipping, your delivery should arrive on Monday.

5. What should I do if my Fed Ex delivery does not arrive on Monday as expected?

If your delivery does not arrive on the expected day, please check your tracking number for any updates or delays. If there are no updates, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • yummy4tummy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • lockhartkitchen